Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman (1432 Views)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
My wife is 4 months gone but you hardly know. But to me she is still the Angel and most beautiful lady on earth.

I love you my Angel.

4 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by kandiikane(m): 1:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Awwh!
Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by pretydiva(f): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Guy u funny oo. Why wil u post d pix of ur pregnant wife on a public forum ..nor let d witches frm ur village cross leg on top ya matter oo.

N.B..pls stop imitating celebrities. It might not go down well 4 u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by floragregs(f): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Guy u funny oo. Why wil u post d pix of ur pregnant wife on a public forum ..nor let d witches frm ur village cross leg on top ya matter oo.

superstition! Nothing will happen to her, the Op is just excited!

3 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:

I concur with this view...........buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by smokescreen4: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretty woman

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by Wendy80(f): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
bisdansun:
My wife is 4 months gone but you hardly know. But to me she is still the Angel and most beautiful lady on earth.

I love you my Angel.

OP I know u love ur wife and excited about being a Dad but her pics on social media is no no for me oh.

#my2cent

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by Agrika: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Guy bone that thing...nothing will happen to that woman...the God that put that baby in there will surely protect him (or her wink)...some ppl can give anything to be in your wife's position...so what are these ppl above me saying that I don't want to hear...

Ur wyf na fine woman ooo...seems she is d type wey belle dey fit

3 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
floragregs:
superstition! Nothing will happen to her, the Op is just excited!

Thank you so much for saying my mind.

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Agrika:
Guy bone that thing...nothing will happen to that woman...the God that put that baby in there will surely protect him (or her wink)...some ppl can give anything to be in your wife's position...so what are these ppl above me saying that I don't want to hear...

Ur wyf na fine woman ooo...seems she is d type wey belle dey fit
I greet you
In fact I greet you again

I'm just expressing my happiness ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty As A Pregnant Woman by slimyem: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
bisdansun:

Thank you so much for saying my mind.
hmmm...
You nor dey watch Africa Magic?

There are better ways to show your excitement you know?

All the best to you both o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Who Trekked For GEJ Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Son / ‘my Wife Is A Prostitute, Makes Suspicious Phone Calls Day And Night’ / Are You A 2016 Bride? Do Not Miss This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.