Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Have You Ever Been Embarassed By Your Child In Public? Please Share! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Embarassed By Your Child In Public? Please Share! (3213 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / Missing Child In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarassed By Your Child In Public? Please Share! by Miyovwe: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Richy4:
This thread has stayed for long like Methuselah..Well I have never been embarrassed by my kids in public but by a little girl..
I was once eating @ work canteen.... suddenly, this little white girl about 3 or 4yrs just came from no where in front of my table... Normally I no say many white kids no dey get " longathroat"

She looked at me for few seconds... Then the thing she did shocked me at the same time embarrassed me.. she just touched me on my hands.. In her little mind, she thought I painted myself black...

She was hoping that the black colour will rub off of my skin and stained her palm,.. An invitation / time to play in her little mind ... I was just looking at her with a smile.. when nothing came off, she was wondering why not... She touched me again.. nothing...

Then her father who probably was ordering something to eat and didn't know when she disappeared came and dragged her away.. Her innocence and curious mind got smiling ☺️

Wow, this was somehow sweet to read. I could imagine her innocent curious look. I would have winked and smiled at her as she was dragged away.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarassed By Your Child In Public? Please Share! by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Miyovwe:

Wow, this was somehow sweet to read. I could imagine her innocent curious look. I would have winked and smiled at her as she was dragged away.
Honestly, I could still recall her innocent looks with curiosities written all over... what came through my mind was that maybe she used to attend birthdays with jesters or jokers that may have been painting themselves with different colours... In her little mind, it can't be possible to be African...
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarassed By Your Child In Public? Please Share! by Miyovwe: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Richy4:

Honestly, I could still recall her innocent looks with curiosities written all over... what came through my mind was that maybe she used to attend birthdays with jesters or jokers that may have been painting themselves with different colours... In her little mind, it can't be possible to be African...

Yeah, I get you very well.

I guess as she grows older she will get to see that the creator made us in different colors😁
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarassed By Your Child In Public? Please Share! by Bintdawood(f): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2023
TimT:
Lols... Very funny...
Well, in my case, it wasn't me, but my friend...
We just moved into the compound new, I was somewhere around 8/9 yrs old..
I had a friend immediately, the next door.. he was my age mate...
Now, all I know during child beating is just normal crying...
But one day I heard my friend's mother beating him, instead of crying, I was hearing "Somebody help me!!!!"
Lol...
In my house we were all shocked thinking something severe was happening...
My mom was like "How can a small boy be screaming somebody help me"... Next thing she turn to me, "Any day you say that in dis house.... 😂😂

Na die😹😹

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? / Mother And Son Share A Moment / My Mum Angry/disowns Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.