Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu (2126 Views)

Scam Alert: MADU GODWIN OKECHUKWU Aka Itz Smith Is A Scammer / SCAM ALERT.. Udoh Hope Idorenyin / Scam Alert!!! Adsense Scammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Phhconnect(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hilary Brain Iwenofu claims to be a web Designer/develop just to swindle innocent people on Nairaland off their hard earned money.

Please don't fall victim the way I did, he is nothing but a scam
I attached his photo and below his FB link

https://www.facebook.com/hilary.b.iwenofu?fref=ts

his phone number : 08062207346

Only transact with people with an office

Please Be wise!!!

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by CrazyScientist: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chai! See face! grin

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Phhconnect(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
His Nairaland username is

hilaryiwens05

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by colossus2: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
How much was your donation to him?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Phhconnect(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Just 30k, thank God I was yet to part with the additional 200k

Just found out I wasn't the first.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Iv worked with him last year . I don't think he is a scammer. Unless if he is I don't know. But please @ op. Can u please narrate the exact transaction the took place. We will be needing more details on this.

But am confuse/shocked/surprise.
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
mikketech:
Iv worked with him last year . I don't think he is a scammer. Unless if he is I don't know. But please @ op. Can u please narrate the exact transaction the took place. We will be needing more details on this.

But am confuse/shocked/surprise.
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by nnamdiosu(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
I've equally worked with him too and there was no problem Infact he was very humble and understanding. pls op accusations are serious things. besides I've never seen wen someone comes to accuse someone of fraud yet u never said what transpired? I simply defined his character. pls state ur facts. thanks
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
@op. I just called him. And he told me exactly what happened.

So we will want to hear ur story before we reach to any conclusion. For now he isn't a scammer. Instead we will label u the scammer here. Because with what you just posted. It isn't enough reason to believe ur acquisitions. Just be careful with the type of words u use on ur fellow humans. I don't believe u.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Vinshu(f): 3:26am On Mar 16, 2015
I wont be surprised at this.. Those of you saying you know him.. he is humble, someone even said he just called him.. really? I guess this guy has multiple Nairaland accounts.. See these topics:

https://www.nairaland.com/1958611/say-hello-hilary-419

https://www.nairaland.com/1964209/follow-up-hilary-iwenofu-h.i.t

He is a Profound scammer and very good at it.. He has multiple Nairaland accounts and even his website is using WHMCS Software and he is not licensed to be using that WHMCS!

See screenshot proof from http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

How do you expect a person that cannot afford $14.95 a month, to bill you $900 USD for a web design job when he himself, cannot afford $14.95

He is a scam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by donsheddy1(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Fine, he's a scam as you have said. But we can't just agree to the fact that he's one unless the OP tells us what transpired btw both of them. Thanks
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by cbrass(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2015
why always Hillary... Anyway op Please Let's know what he did this time
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by fattbabakay(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2015
I knw d guy na | Tho I trust no one...
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by onyengbu: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
OP, it is not enough to come and here and start throwing accusatins arround.
You could have used the time you used in posting the links to explain what happened.

This is about the second or third hillary scam thread here. Its either some guys here hate this guy's guts and are out to run him down by all means or he is truly mischevieous.
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who knows. Maybe some enemy of progress has sworn to ruin his career online. But it won't work for them.

@ op u n creativeweb are enemies of this section.
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
C'est interessant
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by adewasco2k(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
ooh! interesting but this thread might have to be closed soon if no evidence from Phhconnect
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Phhconnect(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
@mikketech, donsheddy1 Please what did he tell you happened?
he was very lucky not to have showed up when I asked to meet up in Lagos.

I blamed myself for jumping at cheap offer.

We agreed in October 2014 to design a website, get bulk sms and state numbers, he said 30k for the website, I was like wahoo!!! cheap,....
You can ask him @mikketech, donsheddy1, that's if you not the same person, I never bargained cos I thought I landed a jackpot.

I paid 100% for the website in November; till date nothing.

Anyway I consider the 30k as training fees cos now have moved from a complete novice to having a good knowledge of web design; not difficult after-all.
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Phhconnect(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
My general advise is only deal with people or firms with visible office.

@mikketech, donsheddy1, since you claim you know him, Please invite him here to give his own account
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by colossus2: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Phhconnect:

@mikketech, donsheddy1, since you claim you know him, Please invite him here to give his own account
You have said nothing undecided

You still gat time
v v v v v v

adewasco2k:
ooh! interesting but this thread might have to be closed soon if no evidence from Phhconnect
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by donsheddy1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Phhconnect:

Read My posts carefully sir, I never told you i know him. This whole story get as e be. I'm not in support of any fraudulent act cos i kick against it myself. I only requested to know what he did to aid us know how to settle this with him.

And youself wey see cheap offer come grab am so easily. You don see better offer for inside attractive package before.

lol, That is a lesson you've learnt and as for that Hillary Clinton or wetin be his name, I'm still waiting your confession and it better be genuine o.
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Phhconnect:

I called him last night. And he said he will call @op. So I think the op should let us know if he has called him or not. Moreover according to what he told. He said the op don't want to give him a listening ear.
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Phhconnect(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
colossus2:

You have said nothing undecided
You still gat time
v v v v v v

You for real??
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Phhconnect(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
mikketech:
I called him last night. And he said he will call @op. So I think the op should let us know if he has called him or not. Moreover according to what he told. He said the op don't want to give him a listening ear.

Got no call from him and before now have been the one chasing him with calls.
He has all my numbers and saw him on skype now but nothing
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by onyengbu: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
mikketech:
Listening ear kwa?
Haba! What concerns listening ear and web design jobs. If you charge for a job and get paid, just do it! If the client is complaining about terms of the job that was not well defined or missing features, thats a different thing alltogether.
Why allow the matter to get to nairaland before calling him?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by cbrass(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
@adewasco2k2 I think you need to do something about this Hillary of a guy.it's getting too much and he is going to stain this section
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2015
cbrass:
@adewasco2k2 I think you need to do something about this Hillary of a guy.it's getting too much and he is going to stain this section
I think ur right guy. For him not to have said anything since this thread was created. Its kinda suspicious. I even called him and he said he saw the post, that he will call @op but op said he hasn't called him. And he hasn't even bordered to comment on the thread. I'm sorry. But I'm beginning to believe. That this guy is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Phhconnect:
Hilary Brain Iwenofu claims to be a web Designer/develop just to swindle innocent people on Nairaland off their hard earned money.

Please don't fall victim the way I did, he is nothing but a scam
I attached his photo and below his FB link

https://www.facebook.com/hilary.b.iwenofu?fref=ts

his phone number : 08062207346

Only transact with people with an office

Please Be wise!!!
I believe ur story. U can upload more of his pix and tag them with his website links as well.
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by hilaryiwens05: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2015
I called his number last night and this morning and it was switched off. I didn't comment on this becus I want to resolve this with him. this is not the first job am doing for him. I didn't meet with him the day we scheduled becus I had a presentation that day.

@ mikketech, called me Wat ever u like. but the only thing I want to do, is resolve this and end this whole thing. u need the link to my website. it's below
Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by donsheddy1(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Both the offender and the offendee are all acting childish. This one come talk nonsense the other reply nonsense. Who be f-o-0l for here na. I urge you children to grow up and settle your ish amicably instead of this sh1t you're posting here. And as for you hillary, I still dey watch you as u dey spoil this webmasters thread 4 times in a role the sixth time, I go Aluu you. Nonsense and I'm out of here.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by colossus2: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
I called his number last night and this morning and it was switched off. I didn't comment on this becus I want to resolve this with him. this is not the first job am doing for him. I didn't meet with him the day we scheduled becus I had a presentation that day.

@ mikketech, called me Wat ever u like. but the only thing I want to do, is resolve this and end this whole thing. u need the link to my website. it's below
In all you typed, you said nothing.
Nobody asked you if this was your 1st job for him.
Both of you are not ready, especially the OP undecided

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by Vinshu(f): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is not the first time we are seeing threads about this hillary guy.. He must be stopped!

Everytime in this section, someone must report him for scam. I think the mods should blacklist his website(s) from nairaland and have him banned !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Adsense Will Ban You If Guilty Of This / Please How Du I Recive My Adsense Pin Am Confused / Airtel Cheat Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.