Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Whats With Naija Artists And SA?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Whats With Naija Artists And SA?? (1018 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With Naija Artists And SA?? by BOWOTO(m): 12:45am On Mar 16, 2015
why is it that most Nigerian artists now shoot their videos in South africa? is it that Nigeria isnt beautiful enough? i really do not understand why.
Re: Whats With Naija Artists And SA?? by bogolobango(m): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Ask GEJ
Re: Whats With Naija Artists And SA?? by BOWOTO(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2015
bogolobango:
Ask GEJ
Respect your age.

1 Like

Re: Whats With Naija Artists And SA?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
BOWOTO:
why is it that most Nigerian artists now shoot their videos in South africa? is it that Nigeria isnt beautiful enough? i really do not understand why.
they are tired of shooting in naija , its called change of scenery
Re: Whats With Naija Artists And SA?? by guttentag(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
SA got the good life Nigerian leaders failed to give its Citizen, that's why you see them running to SA

Ask yourself why did they host BB NIGERIA in another Man's land

Some ppl will say na bcuz of Light

(1) (Reply)

Explore Abuja On A Budget / Visa Application Help / Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.