Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win (4659 Views)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / Accurate Specs Of Tecno L8 Plus (some Spec Sites Got It All Wrong; Bestmobs) / Innjoo Fire Full Specs And Features -- Bestmobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Wittylens(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2015
ige101:
Its a Flagship device from TECNO -- confirmed

i doubt. TECNO and bestmobs get beef.

2 Likes

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by akinswaggs(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
BestMobs will launch its Mobile App, or A Phone or an Upgrade to the site
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by ige101(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Dem don resolve am
Wittylens:

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Wittylens(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
ige101:

Dem don resolve am

got any details on the phone?
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by spaceboy: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nsonaso:

Well bro, I've never held the phone in my hand or see someone with it... Just judging from the topic which he did say, "reasons why you shouldn't buy Innjoo One" and to justify his reasons, he must use the con side of the device or is he suppose to use the pro side to justify the reason why you shouldn't buy it?

Talking about Samsung, Samsung is a reputable company and they can't deceive their customers with fake polished image/picture of their device.... I use iPhone 5s, HTC One M7 and my friend uses Galaxy Note 4. believe me bro their original pictures you see on the Internet is what you get as the device itself.... Even sometimes the device itself is better than the picture you see on the Internet e.g iPhone 5s space gray

And if Innjoo One doesn't look like a big iPhone 4, then the company is a failure because that's what the picture of Innjoo One on the Internet portray
Well like u said,u've neva laid eyes on d phone.The reason why u think the pictures they showing on the net is not as it is in real life is beyond me
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thank you all for your contributions. We are still listening.. smiley
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wittylens:

No be only beef, na canda
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by jiggar(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am very sure my guess will be correct.
It's something, it's powerful and I want to believe, its coming soon. That's it folks, I just won it.

2 Likes

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
jiggar:
I am very sure my guess will be correct.
It's something, it's powerful and I want to believe, its coming soon. That's it folks, I just won it.
Let's hope your answer is correct sire cool
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by mutvy: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Tecno is launching Phantom Z 2 with 5.5 inches,full hd display,4 000mAH,dual sim,32 or 16 gigabyte internal memory,64G memory card support,octa core,16MP primary and 5MP secondary cameras ,OTA update and supports USB OTG.

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by snika: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
mutvy:
Tecno is launching Phantom Z 2 with 5.5 inches,full hd display,4 000mAH,dual sim,32 or 16 gigabyte internal memory,64G memory card support,octa core,16MP primary and 5MP secondary cameras ,OTA update and supports USB OTG.
Wow
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Elxandre(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
You guys are launching a customized tech device. I mean customized by you.
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Frankestein08(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2015
am guessing you want to move into something else so that it's not just about phones or you prolly want to release device or app for easy access.
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Warlord3000(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Sounds like a solar power charge stuff.. *yawns*
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Friedyokes: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
I think its best mob mobile app
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Justiceotuya(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Either xiaomi mi 5 or HTC one M9
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by ibietela2(m): 6:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Na so Somtoo dey do
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by HyDef(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2015
HyDef:
I'm was here, and my guess is that it is a Power Bank.

www.bestmobs.com/power

I said it first, non?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumia Sells Gionee L800 For Hilarious #25000 / A Smartphone With 5200mah, Fingerprint Sensor That Cost Just 23,000 Naira. / Learn How To Activate Your Mtn Magic Sim To Get More Than 10g For A 1year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.