Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant (30562 Views)

Graduate Job Vacancies Available In Nestle, GTB and Fan Milk / Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test / Vacancy At NESTLE NIGERIA Plc(abaji Plant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by Isaddabai(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=NaijaOptimist post=31664729]final page

Timely payment of vendors bills and account reconciliation
 Maintain FEFO stock rotation for all raw and packaging materials
 Placement of material descriptions/ data sheet on all in items in the warehouse.
 Prompt supply of materials to production & ensure no stock out
 Raw/ packaging material daily count & reconciliation
 Ensuring compliance to material receiving, recording and system update procedure.
 Management of forklift operators on duty.
1. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in inbound (material handling)
2. OND in social sciences, NABTEB in Engineering (Mechanical, etc.).
3. SSCE/GCE/WAEC/NECO with 4 credits (in not more than 2 sittings) is required.
4. Experience in the packaging and processing, or manufacturing environment
 Computer literate
 Good communication skills
 Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.

(d) STORE KEEPER (1)
Key Responsibilities
 Receiving of materials from suppliers.
 Push dispatching of finished goods to distributors/trade
 Liaise with laboratory for the release of raw materials and packaging materials to enable released materials issues to production.
 Maintains and controls storage of materials.
 Maintain accurate stock records and partake in the monthly and yearly stock taking with accounts department for better stock control.
 Carry out the cleaning and housekeeping of the warehouse to achieve Nestlé Hygiene rules (NGMP)
 Capturing the accurate stock on SAP
 Prepare Waybill for returned and rejected materials to customers
Ensure adequate safety of staff through regular training, briefing, inspecting of the work area and implementation of corrective actions.
 1 year experience in a similar role
 OND in social sciences.
 Computer literate
 Good communication skills
 Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.

(e) WATER TREATMENT TECHNICIAN (1)
Key Responsibilities
 Responsible for packaging works, understands all packaging area controls, and can demonstrate proper usage of each.
 Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, increasing safety awareness and encouraging safety practices, rules and regulations.
 Knowledgeable on related SAP requirements. Knows the actions to take in the event of a violation of these requirements.
 Knowledgeable on the sanitation requirements, the chemicals used and why. Can assist in the sanitation in the filler area.
 Ensures that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained and improved in the area and can perform daily cleaning on all line equipment
 Demonstrates the ability to accurately complete all operating paper work.
 Shall be responsible for advising the SHE Officer on PPEs requirements where a lack is noticed, and send reports on unsafe spots, near misses and incidents noticed or observed to the SHE Officer.
 Shall be responsible for reporting observed risks and hazards identified at various sports in their respective departments.
 Perform all bottle size and code changeovers according to Master plan schedule.
 Operate and maintain the machines.
Ensure proper capturing and documentation of waste materials on the line.
 Ensure waste materials from the line are weighed, documented and disposed in conjunction
with warehouse personnel.
 SHE – Ensures safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of
the impact of his activities on the environment.
 FSMS: Maintain food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure the control of the
impact of his activities in the environment.
 OND or C&G II in Electrical Engineering
 At least 2 years working experience in the food industry.
Abeg wettin be "OND"?
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by lordsharks(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Pass waec today
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
final page

Timely payment of vendors bills and account reconciliation
 Maintain FEFO stock rotation for all raw and packaging materials
 Placement of material descriptions/ data sheet on all in items in the warehouse.
 Prompt supply of materials to production & ensure no stock out
 Raw/ packaging material daily count & reconciliation
 Ensuring compliance to material receiving, recording and system update procedure.
 Management of forklift operators on duty.
1. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in inbound (material handling)
2. OND in social sciences, NABTEB in Engineering (Mechanical, etc.).
3. SSCE/GCE/WAEC/NECO with 4 credits (in not more than 2 sittings) is required.
4. Experience in the packaging and processing, or manufacturing environment
 Computer literate
 Good communication skills
 Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.

(d) STORE KEEPER (1)
Key Responsibilities
 Receiving of materials from suppliers.
 Push dispatching of finished goods to distributors/trade
 Liaise with laboratory for the release of raw materials and packaging materials to enable released materials issues to production.
 Maintains and controls storage of materials.
 Maintain accurate stock records and partake in the monthly and yearly stock taking with accounts department for better stock control.
 Carry out the cleaning and housekeeping of the warehouse to achieve Nestlé Hygiene rules (NGMP)
 Capturing the accurate stock on SAP
 Prepare Waybill for returned and rejected materials to customers
Ensure adequate safety of staff through regular training, briefing, inspecting of the work area and implementation of corrective actions.
 1 year experience in a similar role
 OND in social sciences.
 Computer literate
 Good communication skills
 Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.

(e) WATER TREATMENT TECHNICIAN (1)
Key Responsibilities
 Responsible for packaging works, understands all packaging area controls, and can demonstrate proper usage of each.
 Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, increasing safety awareness and encouraging safety practices, rules and regulations.
 Knowledgeable on related SAP requirements. Knows the actions to take in the event of a violation of these requirements.
 Knowledgeable on the sanitation requirements, the chemicals used and why. Can assist in the sanitation in the filler area.
 Ensures that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained and improved in the area and can perform daily cleaning on all line equipment
 Demonstrates the ability to accurately complete all operating paper work.
 Shall be responsible for advising the SHE Officer on PPEs requirements where a lack is noticed, and send reports on unsafe spots, near misses and incidents noticed or observed to the SHE Officer.
 Shall be responsible for reporting observed risks and hazards identified at various sports in their respective departments.
 Perform all bottle size and code changeovers according to Master plan schedule.
 Operate and maintain the machines.
Ensure proper capturing and documentation of waste materials on the line.
 Ensure waste materials from the line are weighed, documented and disposed in conjunction
with warehouse personnel.
 SHE – Ensures safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of
the impact of his activities on the environment.
 FSMS: Maintain food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure the control of the
impact of his activities in the environment.
 OND or C&G II in Electrical Engineering
 At least 2 years working experience in the food industry.

HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their application letter and CV online to
abaji.recruitment@ng.Nestlé.com

Closing Date: Tuesday 31st March 2015
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
location sir Abaji in Abj
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by phemmylink(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2015
tanx
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by anonimi: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2015
treasuremi1:
Nestlé with their policy of ND certificates sad I reason they don't want to pay real graduates.

I reason they want people with SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE not lazy buffoons with paper qualifications & a bloated sense of entitlement angry sad shocked

You better re-educate yourself if/as necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by buoye1(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2015
i ll do something
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by tboibamz: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2015
@ op...do you have an idea how much nestle pays for this kinda job opening?..just an average please....THANKS
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2015
I just applied now! Thanks.

Get cheap Etisalat data bundles. 250mb for 400naira, 500mb for 700naira, 750mb for 900naira, and 1000mb for 1200. Contact 08121254566 now!
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by nikkyhoney(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Noted
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by JMYK(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2015
This is good at least they made it open,unlike some companies that do theirs underG
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by softrise: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Nice one for those that are qualified but before i will leave east to abuja pls i need 2 nw how much is the salary?
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by IYANGBALI: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2015
goodman41:
Where Abaji dey?
it is in adamawa state
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by Girl008: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is fake, please don't apply, nestle's handle can't be 'abaji.recruitment@ng.nestle.com'
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by macjireh: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015

IS DS EMAIL CORRECT AT ALL?
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
How much una dey pay ssce holder?
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by Jbond(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Girl008:
This is fake, please don't apply, nestle's handle can't be 'abaji.recruitment@ng.nestle.com'
I tire o, nestle is an international FCMG nd has its own career section for job application, dunno since when they started using email for there jobs.
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by jimino(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
No age limit for this one i guess
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by buoye1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jbond:
I tire o, nestle is an international FCMG nd has its own career section for job application, dunno since when they started using email for there jobs.
bro,whats the next line of action?
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by buoye1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
isaddabai please whatyasay about the mail provided/is it for real?
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
The recruitment exercise is real, pls. A top-notch Nestle staff member told me about it before the online advert. I also encouraged the staff members that were qualified for the positions to apply. The positions are in the junior staff cadre and i heard Nestle pays such in the neighbourhood of 100k with other benefits.
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by macjireh: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
yemtop:
The recruitment exercise is real, pls. A top-notch Nestle staff member told me about it before the online advert. I also encouraged the staff members that were qualified for the positions to apply. The positions are in the junior staff cadre and i heard Nestle pays such in the neighbourhood of 100k with other benefits.

PLS VERIFY D EMAIL ADDRESS. because D ONE GIVEN DOESN'T WORK
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by toolpusher(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
macjireh:
IS DS EMAIL CORRECT AT ALL?

Nope, try this abaji.recruitment@ng.nestle.com.
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by macjireh: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2015
toolpusher:

Nope, try this abaji.recruitment@ng.nestle.com.

thanx it worked now
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by buoye1(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2015
macjireh:

thanx it worked now
you only submitted your application letter and CV to the mail?I want to do mine too pls any clue?
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by macjireh: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
buoye1:
you only submitted your application letter and CV to the mail?I want to do mine too pls any clue?

GO AND DO SAME
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by buoye1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
macjireh:

GO AND DO SAME
thanks i av...............i was making a mistake on the email
Re: Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant by Optimixim(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
I DON APPLY SO HELP ME GOD..... IF YOU HAVE HND, USE YA ND grin grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? / Deloitte Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / Gasoline Associates Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.