Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? (1461 Views)

How Do I Advertise My Facebook Page On Facebook? / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens / The Flyers That I Have Used To Advertise My Bulk SMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by sparklebug: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2015
I am launching my kids clothing website soon. im closing my brick and mortar store and i want to launch the e-store so as not to loose my current customers and to get new ones. how do i advertise my web site to get sales on my e-store? another challenge will be logistics. i need a reliable courier company that can pick up and drop off my products around the country. pay on delivery will be an added advantage for me. thanks
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by spikesC(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2015
You're asking for a business plan. I don't think you actually planned this.
Good luck on your quest cool
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lol.
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by nonirap(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
sparklebug:
I am launching my kids clothing website soon. im closing my brick and mortar store and i want to launch the e-store so as not to loose my current customers and to get new ones. how do i advertise my web site to get sales on my e-store? another challenge will be logistics. i need a reliable courier company that can pick up and drop off my products around the country. pay on delivery will be an added advantage for me. thanks
i can help you with that
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by adewasco2k(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
This really need an expert...to draft you a business plan, if you dont know about web marketing trust me you can succeed without an expert.

also be careful who to employ, so many hungry guys out there
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by yungcheda(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is very bad planning...sit down and pen down just what you want and how you want it. This looks half hazard
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Well, what i can help you get is facebook promotion.
Likes and traffic but i think you should listen to what these guys are saying first.
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by sluvy4tune(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bro till u are ready to draft down this business plan in an analog method , you are not ready for the digital world

Spanking you won't be a bad idea, did u actually sit down over this idea or you saw someone doing it and you feel it will a flip of the finger with opinions from NL and Google.

Trust me , If you get scammed with some cheap ideas I won't even blame the scammer.

IIts only when you can probably understand your own business that you can sell to someone else.

You need the Business plan reset button.
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by soldierdollar(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Don't mind these business plan guys cause they only know how to intimidate and extort .
I will assume you've set up the website and it's ready for promotion. These are my suggestions :

Facebook advertisement . You can utilize Facebook's massive and active users in promoting your website . I can oblige you with a comprehensive video .

Nairaland : Though I haven't tried it though but Nairaland could be a good place for channelling your promotions to targeted people of interest . You can check their advert rates..

Google AdWords .Google AdWords is a huge advantage too . They place your keywords in their search engines and make them appear whenever a query with your keyword is made .

Google AdSense : As an advertiser , you can pay publishers to display your ads ( either banners or text ads) on publishers' websites . Google serves as a third party and displays your ads on their websites/blogs. Just as Google AdWords , you pay per each click ( pay per click ) made on your links/banners .

Brand mention / product review . You pay bloggers to mention your brand/website on their posts .

Note . In all the options I mentioned above, excluding Nairaland and brand mention , you pay directly using your Credit Card.. So you do not need to be afraid as you're transacting directly with reputable companies. . Nairaland accept direct payment and one of the best localized options .

Sorry , I couldn't go in full details . you can contact me for assistance .

My URL : http://latestnaijabeats.com
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by cheavroi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
It actually more complicated than you think but I have a starter plan for you.

1. Get your website ready ( domain name,hosting issues)

C2. Get a list of all your current customers

3. Inform them of the new website.

4. Beg, plea do what it takes to continue to get their patronage.

5. Explore all aspect of digital marketing.

But in reality, it much more complex
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by sparklebug: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wow! I didn't know I had this Much replies on this post I made o. Still don't know how to get notifications when I get new replies. Anyway, want to thank everyone that took time to respond.
For the naysayers, Yes I was very naive when I made that post. I went ahead and dived into Facebook advert.. guess what? I made sales of 180k first month I launched my site!!!!! cool
Yes o! Twas mind blowing for me! I noticed that just one category pulled in that much sales. Oh did I mention I walked blindly into a courier company, and spoke with thier branch mgr in kaduna. Got a good deal with pay on delivery and they deliver nation wide!
Fun part of all this is I did all this without any professional help. Even the carousels and pages on my site I manage myself.
All I did was spend hours on the web reading and learning and utilizing what I learnt.
So for any naive and green person out there planning on embarking on this, get ready to work o! And yes you can do it without the help of ''experts' ' you can do it on a shoe string budget!!
Oh, I still don't v a business plan but I v money going into my account! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by oteneaaron(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
sparklebug:
Wow! I didn't know I had this Much replies on this post I made o. Still don't know how to get notifications when I get new replies. Anyway, want to thank everyone that took time to respond.
For the naysayers, Yes I was very naive when I made that post. I went ahead and dived into Facebook advert.. guess what? I made sales of 180k first month I launched my site!!!!! cool
Yes o! Twas mind blowing for me! I noticed that just one category pulled in that much sales. Oh did I mention I walked blindly into a courier company, and spoke with thier branch mgr in kaduna. Got a good deal with pay on delivery and they deliver nation wide!
Fun part of all this is I did all this without any professional help. Even the carousels and pages on my site I manage myself.
All I did was spend hours on the web reading and learning and utilizing what I learnt.
So for any naive and green person out there planning on embarking on this, get ready to work o! And yes you can do it without the help of ''experts' ' you can do it on a shoe string budget!!
Oh, I still don't v a business plan but I v money going into my account! grin

Advertising your website is good and Facebook ads is tha bomb(literally) .. but when it comes to marketing your Online Store, a couple of things are invovled...

-- Your online marketing strategies

-- Search Engine Optimization for your website

-- Regular Blog marketing for your Online Store...

Internet marketing strategies to seriously consider---

-- Video marketing ( its the best thing that could ever happen to your business)

-- Social media marketing

-- Ad marketing ( thats what your asking about )

When it comes to advertising your e-store.... i strongly suggest you use Facebook ads and ... Nigerian websites/ blogs with good traffic margins..

Facebook ads are awesome because you can target a particular age bracket, gender, etc......

Advertising on Nairaland and other famous nigerian blogs will push you e-store to the right NIGERIAN audience you need to boost your business.....

But in as much as you have the cash to spend on advertising, you seriously need to contact a professional Internet marketer to strategize your marketing strategies and send more customers to your website...( after all.... advert traffic are quite short-lived)
Re: How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website? by bedfordng(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
sparklebug:
facebook, google adword and other social media advertt should be your best shot

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now / Nigeria,u.s And U.k Adsense For Sale # Available For Cheap Price# / If You Have 6k Right Now, Come & Carry This Blog I Want To Sell It ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.