Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Baddoo Momma: Olamide Shares Cute Pic Of His Mum! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baddoo Momma: Olamide Shares Cute Pic Of His Mum! (1461 Views)

Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Singer Olamide Shares Flight Photo With Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baddoo Momma: Olamide Shares Cute Pic Of His Mum! by Ericardo7(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Its Double celebration today For Olamide, The
YBNL boss took to his social media to share
photo of his mother (Mrs Ronke Adedeji) in
celebration of the mother’s day..
He shared the above pics and wrote “My baby,
Ronke Adedeji, my Ronke peperempe sugar
sugar . Omo olumodi ano ku oru, omo olumodi o
mor Eko … Owo eh Lo mor Eko , omo olumodi
ashale jeje .. Omo lemomu aleshin loye, omo luku
baba ibeji, omo onirun fa iwo na’n fa iwo ti o’n
Shey omo onirun loma jamolowo #ScamAlert
which kind oriki be dat lol Ijebu ppl shaaa ..
Mama I luh u… P.O.P hold it dow”
Don’t forget Olamide also clocked 26 today.. HBD
baddo!

Source:

www.shawttynatt.com/baddo-momma-olamide-shares-cute-pics-of-her-mum-photo/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Baddoo Momma: Olamide Shares Cute Pic Of His Mum! by Acekidc4(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Did you just Say Cute??!!!

Will be Back Shortly!!!
Re: Baddoo Momma: Olamide Shares Cute Pic Of His Mum! by iamvj: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
makin momma proud grin

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Entertains Her Fans With Cool Sunday Pictures(see Photos) / 8 Reasons Why 2face Is So Loved By His Female Fans(photos) / Music Producer, Masterkraft Dapper In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.