Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] (4446 Views)

Laura Ikeji Kanu Shows Off Her Giant Baby Bump . . . She Actually Looks Prettier / Photos: Checkout This Sultry Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Bre / 3 Things You Did Not Know About Bre'asts And N!pples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by kizbad: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2015

A woman with astonishingly large natural breasts makes $1,300 a day by squashing men with them, Atlanta, Georgia.

Meet Kristy Love who used to be ‘embarrassed’ and ‘ashamed’ of her breasts, which developed when she was only eight years old but turned her complexes into business. Now she has 48NN size breasts and is working as an ‘adult’ massage therapist. Aged 9, Kristy was a B cup. Now her breasts weigh a vast 7kg each, and combined, tip the scales at 14kg.

Speaking about her attempts to find job Love says, “When I finished massage school, no one wanted to hire me. I kept getting asked if I’d be able to stand on my feet all day. People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. No one ever called me back. At first I was indignant and said I didn’t do that kind of thing. I was ashamed of my body because I was so big.

But when I realised there might be something in breast massages I put an advert in the local newspaper and the phone began ringing off the hook. At first it was difficult to get over my body issues and I would only give massages with the lights off. But the more compliments I got from my clients, the more my confidence was boosted. It has really helped me get over my low self- esteem.”

Kristy makes an much as $1,300 daily, treating clients to the ‘Happy Man Works’. Some men want her to smother and squish them with her boobs, while others enjoy being hit on the head with them or have her glide over their bodies covered in oil. “I have to keep an eye out when I’m squashing someone.

See more on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/03/adsbygoogle-window.html
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by prevail23(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
pls bro help me,I wanna create a topic buh I don't know how to do it..pks how can I do it?
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Nuffin we nor go c

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by kizbad: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2015
enter any sub forum u want and u wil c create topic smiley
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by Mrbigman1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
She gadt d whole world! In her chest.

Boobs like two planet wooo
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by philGeo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
every thing is money oh, many men will contact her oh.
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by oyatmicah(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
can i be d 1st to type
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by MRLINGTON(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Breast!!!....e Breast go well sha
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by willi926(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
abeg who get her contact. me need d squashing 2. oooooojigbijigbijigbi.
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by Zi: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
How does she cut her toe nails tongue
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked CHINEKE MEEEE!
grin oyibo mumu I swear,

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by Generalkorex(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wetin peson no go c
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by Sijioke(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
she forgot to tell you that after squashing her boobs on men. the men would also squash their john thomas on her. crazy world. undecided
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 17, 2015
I hope that thing I am seeing in the crack of the boobs ain't pus
Re: Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] by STARSHYNE(f): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2015
B**bs fall apart undecided

(1) (Reply)

A MUST SEE!!! See What Beyonce And Jennifer Lopez Wore To The Met Gala. / Jamaican Adult Movie star Maserati Says That " Big Boobs Cannot Stand...." / Footballers At Fabregas Wedding. See Kante's Atrocious Dressing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.