Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections (1378 Views)

Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat / Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
The 35-year-old actress posted the message below on her Facebook page this morning urging Nigerians to avoid enmity , bloodshed and any sort of violence ahead of the March 28 elections . It read :
It is exactly 12 days to the presidential elections. You're free to March4Buhari or StandWithGEJ. That's the beauty of democracy. There should be Freedom of association.Nigeria is bigger than any individual and not anybody's personal estate. Why must you separate with your childhood friends and former schoolmates because of Buhari and Jonathan politics?Why must you create more enemies on social media because of Nigerian politicians? There is another life after March 28, 2015.Say capital NO to bloodshed, violence and electoral malpractices. Let's spread peace and unity not hatred and violence.I just felt the need to share this! Morning Ujlovers.

More here>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/read-uche-jombos-message-to-nigerians.html

Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by Nostradamus: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2015
well,f.t.c sha...i commented my reserves
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by Airforce1(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2015
nice one uche

God bless you

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by NetBizguy: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Who has ear should listen, forget this GMB, GEJ stuff everywhere, neither of the them really care if they really do as they claim why would they be pushing this hard, when you say you want to help somebody and the person says no thank you, won't you relax? Must you help? I know to be in the balance one half of the whole nation doesn't want GMB and the other half doesn't want GEJ, isn't it enough to make one back-down for the other if he really has love for Nigeria, they are bent over it even when they have envisaged the aftermath of March 28, the Truth they don't bloody care whose life in the line, no matter what their slugan, they are the same people. APC is the rebel son of PDP, and Snake can only give birth to another snake.

#GMB&GEJSELFISH

1 Like

Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by politricks: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2015
A message for by the wise to the wise.
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by silverdam(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1:
nice one uche

God bless you

Gej till 2019
Do you even have PVC?

Some morons will come here be shouting Gej till 2019, Buhari till 2019. The most annoying part is that most of these jobless people don't have PVC, stop wasting your mb. I discovered most of you shouting GEJ are just ignorant , immature and tribalistic.

They didn't give me PVC, even tho i registered, so i'm not voting.
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by frank317: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
silverdam:
Do you even have PVC?

Some morons will come here be shouting Gej till 2019, Buhari till 2019. The most annoying part is that most of these jobless people don't have PVC, stop wasting your mb. I discovered most of you shouting GEJ are just ignorant , immature and tribalistic.

They didn't give me PVC, even tho i registered, so i'm not voting.

I responded to ur request on religious section
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by double0seven(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Uche Jombo is 35

I'll bend into twice
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by Orikinla(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=28pt]Best advice ever by a Nigerian entertainer on the 2015 general elections.[/size]

Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by fairygeh(f): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1:
nice one uche

God bless you

Gej till 2019
you gorrit wink
1st time we both agreeing on something so u sef dey that team cheesy
GEJ till 2019
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
double0seven:
Uche Jombo is 35

I'll bend into twice
oya start oo ...

Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by Airforce1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
fairygeh:
you gorrit wink
1st time we both agreeing on something so u sef dey that team cheesy
GEJ till 2019

I've always been a supporter of his excellency president goodluck ebele jonathan

Your beef with me didn't let u notice that

Sips chappman**
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by fairygeh(f): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1:

I've always been a supporter of his excellency president goodluck ebele jonathan

Your beef with me didn't let u notice that

Sips chappman**
Shall we end the beef? *pours champagne *
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by Airforce1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
fairygeh:

Shall we end the beef? *pours champagne *

for president Jonathan's sake... YES grin
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by fairygeh(f): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1:

for president Jonathan's sake... YES grin
Nice grin so how was ur day?
Re: Read Uche Jombo's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of The March 28 Elections by Airforce1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
fairygeh:
Nice grin so how was ur day?

fine thanks

Got to run

Bye
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Throws A Subtle Shade At Tonto Dike Over The 'debt' Saga / Meet Hasheem Sulaiman, The Naija First Trekker(photo) / Lovely Photo Of Uche Jambo,uti Nwachukwu And Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.