Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Omg !!! Bovi And Mavin’s Di’ja Fights In The Elevator [watch Video & See Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg !!! Bovi And Mavin’s Di’ja Fights In The Elevator [watch Video & See Photos] (1065 Views)

Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria / Photos Of Yemi Alade And Mavin Di'ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg !!! Bovi And Mavin’s Di’ja Fights In The Elevator [watch Video & See Photos] by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Oh My! Watch what happened between Bovi the comedian and SMG’s Di’ja in the elevator. I can’t believe Di’ja knocked out Bovi. To be honest i didn’t see that coming.

WATCH VIDEO HERE : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/home/omg-bovi-and-mavins-dija-fights-in-the-elevation-watch-video-see-photos/

Re: Omg !!! Bovi And Mavin’s Di’ja Fights In The Elevator [watch Video & See Photos] by Airforce1(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2015
some jokes just no make sense

No offense
Re: Omg !!! Bovi And Mavin’s Di’ja Fights In The Elevator [watch Video & See Photos] by DahtzFestjayz: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Omg !!! Bovi And Mavin’s Di’ja Fights In The Elevator [watch Video & See Photos] by phlamesG: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Its just bovi nd 1 of his funny videos

(1) (Reply)

See How This MUMU Uses Baboon For Robbery. / What Will Come To Your Mind On Seeing This? / I Have What Most Men Want… —ope Olusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.