Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars (1490 Views)

11 Paintings That Ridiculously Sold For Millions Of Dollars / Kachikwu Orders DPR To Auction Petrol Hoarded In Stations / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by IBEXY(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2009
Americans will never cease to baffle us all. This girl, Natalie Dylan,  has decided to auction her virginity online and people have already bid $3.7 million for it. She insists she is not demeaning herself and claims to be surprised men could price her virginity so highly. Is this not prostitution on a grand scale?

http://whatsmellsnow.com/2009/01/16/woman-auction-virginity-for-millions-of-dollars/
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by MrCrackles(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2009
Awesome! cheesy
This has been done a few years back here in the UK so itz not surprising!
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by IBEXY(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2009
Its appalling someone would actually pay over $3 million for 3 minutes of pleasure cheesy
Tha heck is wrong with us men angry
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by Raymond88(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2009
She be gold?! one million dollars my black aching ass!!
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2009
Lmao! Unserious! cheesy
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by Dclique(m): 3:31am On Jan 17, 2009
All for TOTO,
Na wa o!!!, lmao
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by otikpoko(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2009
May God help her,because this could be free AIDS.Buying or selling(either giving the AIDS or getting it) AIDS for $3million.
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by idupaul: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2009
why should i pay to dis virgin some one/ it free where i stay grin
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by tayoast(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2009
E get smth wey Toto no sweet reach
G
A
N
J
A

U'll b surprised d extent d soji ones can go to get it.
People, start feeling Hyyre
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by Gabry(f): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2009
Oh MY God!!! I wouldnt offer my virginity as such ooo. . . . Its not easy baring the pain as such. . .  lipsrsealed embarassed sad shocked

and yet she allows some random guy to go and f her just like that . . . . . . SHAIT!

what the hell. . . but seems like she really needs the money  sad
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by DonSegmond(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2009
^^^^^

why give it away for free when you can get cash for it?
Re: American Girl To Auction Her Virginity For Millions Of Dollars by manmustwac(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
DonSegmond:

^^^^^

why give it away for free when you can get cash for it?
U mean become a multi-millionaire for it

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And Three Others Killed By Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Agony Of A Widow : No Good Samaritan In The Southeast? / No More Leftovers For God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.