Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) (4351 Views)

Its now 1 Million!! I need a neat car / SAY NO to Demurrage! Use Delar Freight & Logistics Limited / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Ymodulus: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Typing...
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by RichDad1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Men can't resist either. cheesy cheesy
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Burger01(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ishilove:
Burger01, i can never say no to a Toyota Avenza. Wow!! I love that car cheesy
Avenza, okay. We shall look into it. Make we finish election first. Buhari must win for you to get Avenzacheesy
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by GJames(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Can naija women reject any car gifts?
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by xynerise: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
AutoG:
Want to convince that girl that you got what it takes? Get our 2007 Honda Accord today!!
KIA Spottage is cool too
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by ayaside(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm..This post sha...Show me a NIGERIAN GUY that will say NO to these cars.....BTW,OP...what is the essence of this post?
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
3.2007 Honda Accord(End Of Discussion)

2007 Honda Accord is NOT 'End of Discussion ' but 'Discussion Continues'. EOD is the 2004/2005 Honda Accord.

Nice one anyway wink
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burger01:
Avenza, okay. We shall look into it. Make we finish election first. Buhari must win for you to get Avenzacheesy
And if he doesn't win nko? grin
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by 190theclown: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=38pt]so once u buy of them

Naija girls leg would AUTO TUNE TO OPEN AND CLOSE OPEN AND CLOSE

Smh
[/size]
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Burger01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ishilove:

And if he doesn't win nko? grin
I'm getting you the Venza and I'm sure Buhari go win. That one sure pass..

Sebi na to see a car with Venza emblem? No problem.cheesy
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by smakati(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
I go buy my mama one before any other woman
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burger01:
I'm getting you the Venza and I'm sure Buhari go win. That one sure pass..

Sebi na to see a car with Venza emblem? No problem.cheesy
So na beetle you wan buy for me, abi? I'm divorcing you angry
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by missbehave247(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Your taste is very high ooo0. You don't even want to give the broke niggaz chance to buy the ones they can afford
kennygee:
Mercedes Benz G-Wagon and BMW X6, .

I will never say no to those.

But I'll like to buy by myself sha.

Before the broke pple here start singing the *Gold digger anthem*
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Burger01(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ishilove:

So na beetle you wan buy for me, abi? I'm divorcing you angry
Beetle, for a whole you!. Mbah. Classic car awaits you. Trust me.
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Ishilove: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burger01:
Beetle, for a whole you!. Mbah. Classic car awaits you. Trust me.
grin grin kiss
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Buy a 2007 Honda Accord today!
Price: 1,700,000
Call AutoGeria on 08149990999 to personalize this car!

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hey guys!! remember how i mentioned (EOD) as one of the nice cars you could actually get for your sweat heart, well Autogeria has one for sale.
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Buy a car from AutoGeria today
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Let us make car purchase easier for you

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
make thAT special WOMAN in your life happy today!!
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2015
make that decision now!! grin
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Have you offended the most special woman in your heart, she has stood by you and had sacrificed soo much for you...Abeg bros..buy her one of these! she would forgive and forget in a second grin
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Put a smile on someones face today!

To purchase right away, dial 08149990999 or 08187030888
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Buy! Buy!
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2015
we love cars!

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2015
thoughtful contributions

(1) (2) (Reply)

BMW Koja 3 Series Tokunbo For Quiick Sale. 1..8mill / Newly Arrived 2006 Model Honda Pilot (TOKS) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.