Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Please, link to TAS - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Please, link to TAS (1158 Views)

Learn To Make Beaded Bags And Get Link To Export Them / Need A Link To Buy An Air Compressor Urgently / I Need A Link To Mtn Or Glo. I Have A Business Idea To Sell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, link to TAS by okafor(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2005
Website owners, please link to my website and tell others about it.

Non-webmasters, please add my site as one of your cool websites on your Yahoo!, MSN, Google, hi5.com, blackplanet.com pages and profiles.

The steps are simple and this helps me keep my ad and product cost down because people will get to know more about the site and my search engine ranking will go up due to the hits from your page.

About The African Store:

The African Store sells unrefined pure African Shea Butter and the world-popular Dudu-Osun African Black Soap from Nigeria. They are all your skin and hair needs, including cure for skin disorders like eczema, dark spots, sunburns, and dryness from the winter cold.

You can use:

Title: The African Store - Shea Butter, Black Soap and More.
Link: http://www.theafricanstore.org or any link on the website that best fits visitors to your web category.

Thanks and God bless you.

Okafor David
My business website
My persinal website
Listen to African Songs free on my persinal website.
Re: Please, link to TAS by osun: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2007
Hi,
I will link to yours if you also link to mine .

You can use:

Title: Dudu Osun and more
Link: http://dudu.osun.googlepages.com

(1) (Reply)

I Can Give You The Loan You Need,if: / Beautiful Business Ladies, Your Laptop Bags On Sale. . . / More and even more Nigerians are falling in Love with BBN SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.