Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ninja Kid Run Apk Android Alternative To Subway Surfers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ninja Kid Run Apk Android Alternative To Subway Surfers (658 Views)

Glo Introduced Another Plan N1,000 For 2GB - Alternative To Comonth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ninja Kid Run Apk Android Alternative To Subway Surfers by androidlover: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
There are a lot of games in the android apk. There I have found a new application for android that is may be called as the alternative for the Subway Surfers. I have researched for this game and found that it is best and mood changing game. There are some description over the game provided officially be the developers. I am on this forum to share all new new applications that I experienced:
Play the most EXCITING RUNNER game on the Play Store. Be a NINJA for a day and RACE through the city!
- Swipe to ESCAPE from obstacles
- JUMP to avoid blocks
- DUCK to avoid being hit
- SHOOT stars to break objects
- RACE as fast as possible!
- Very EASY CONTROLS (swipe and touch Screen)
Go as far as possible and collect coins to beat your FRIENDS!
You can download this Ninja Kid run apk game at this link:
http://www.androidcraze.net/ninja-kid-run-apk-game-android/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me Btw Lumia 630 And Samsung Galaxy Core Prime / Help! Etisalat Auto-renew, No Data Roll-over? / If You Are In Abeokuta Get Your Infinix Hot Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.