Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Poblem With Sotware Activation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Poblem With Sotware Activation (781 Views)

Bitdefender Total Security 2016 Full Activation + Offline Installer / .. / Anyone Has Product Activation Key For Office 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poblem With Sotware Activation by donsity(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
I recently bought a software called Brainfriend, it came with a Scratch card which i entered after installation, unfortunately i missed one digit and instead of the software to propt invalid, it accepted it and gave me a wrong CustomerID number with which i am to go online to get the final registration ID. upon entering d customer ID, it says Invalid.

Unfortunately the software doesnt give provision for changing d PIN number, i even uninstalled and re-installed the software, yet it keeps bringing up the old (fake) customerID.

please can someone kindly help me tell me how i can find the all old data of d software and delete everything so i can make a fresh re-install. i can't afford to format the system.

Thank You very much
Re: Poblem With Sotware Activation by Temmytea70(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Send d pin to me lemme confirm it
Re: Poblem With Sotware Activation by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
donsity:
I recently bought a software called Brainfriend, it came with a Scratch card which i entered after installation, unfortunately i missed one digit and instead of the software to propt invalid, it accepted it and gave me a wrong CustomerID number with which i am to go online to get the final registration ID. upon entering d customer ID, it says Invalid.

Unfortunately the software doesnt give provision for changing d PIN number, i even uninstalled and re-installed the software, yet it keeps bringing up the old (fake) customerID.

please can someone kindly help me tell me how i can find the all old data of d software and delete everything so i can make a fresh re-install. i can't afford to format the system.

Thank You very much
download this software(Ausetup) instal it and from it u can uninstall(absolute uninstaller application)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hp Envy Amd A10 - 4600m / Thermal Printer Needed / Promo Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.