Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. (34218 Views)

10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / 10 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain / Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
these are the benefit of drinking semen:
1. Natural anti-depressant.
2. Natural anxiety reducer.
3. Improves quality of sleep.
4. Increases energy.
5. Improves concentration.
6. Improves memory.
7. Improves mental alertness.
8. Assists withpregnancy maintenance.
9. Increases female-initiated sexual behavior.
10. Reduces pain.
Impressed? You should be! Nature knows what she is doing! Some of the helpful chemicals in seminal plasma include testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, opiod peptides, oxytocin, serotonin, melatonin, and norepineprine. Just think, you can get a dose of all that without having to go to the vitamin store!
When I tell women with arousal disorders that they can reap all of the above health benefits, it often enables them to be more receptive tosex. Suddenly, they are may be willing to"swallow" if they think it might help them sleep or reduce their pain. Suddenly they can tolerate intercourse if they believe it may help with depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Source and Pictures- or idontbilivit grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by falconey(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
HOLY MOLLY!!!!!

No more free fluid!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
voltron:
Source and Pictures- or idontbilivit grin grin
u dnt need a source. cant u c wat it contains?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by ITbomb(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
I know someone that will definitely be interested in this. No need to invite her, she will be here soon.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by prettyjo(f): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
hmmmmmmmm.....
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Brugo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
See what men are losing to these gals. And those gals will be shouting "I gave him sex". Please who gave who?

I think we should keep the nutrients to ourselves but even our bodies would expel them through wet dreams. Na wa o.

It's not easy to be a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=prettyjo post=31681314]hmmmmmmmm.
[quote]

Hmmmmmmmm yomieee sweetieee and tasting
Would have said do u want some but. Indicate if u are errmm okay.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by cokacoola(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
prettyjo:
hmmmmmmmm.....
i cam offar your mine form freesad
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Staru1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
As a doctor, i dnt buy dis idea.
Seman fluid/sperm can cause STIs,it is not made 4 to take through d mouth but all others u listed aid d in birth...pls dont deceive people here.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Vivly(f): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
these are the benefit of drinking semen:
1. Natural anti-depressant.
2. Natural anxiety reducer.
3. Improves quality of sleep.
4. Increases energy.
5. Improves concentration.
6. Improves memory.
7. Improves mental alertness.
8. Assists withpregnancy maintenance.
9. Increases female-initiated sexual behavior.
10. Reduces pain.
Impressed? You should be! Nature knows what she is doing! Some of the helpful chemicals in seminal plasma include testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, opiod peptides, oxytocin, serotonin, melatonin, and norepineprine. Just think, you can get a dose of all that without having to go to the vitamin store!
When I tell women with arousal disorders that they can reap all of the above health benefits, it often enables them to be more receptive tosex. Suddenly, they are may be willing to"swallow" if they think it might help them sleep or reduce their pain. Suddenly they can tolerate intercourse if they believe it may help with depression.
Nice!!!!!
Someone should just pour them in bottles, label them and take them to Ariaria Market, Aba.
Lagosians will help market it truss me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Staru1:
Seman fluid/sperm can cause STIs,it is not made 4 to take through d mouth but all others u listed aid d in birth...pls dont deceive people here.
bro u are a doctor i dnt doubt it but u have to know that where ur knowlege stops, anoda doctor's own continues.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vivly:

Nice!!!!!
Someone should just pour them in bottles, label them and take them to Ariaria Market, Aba.
Lagosians will help market it truss me.
trust me wat u suggested is going on in u.s.a.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by wiringdpt(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
No wonder she milks me like cow.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Vivly(f): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
trust me wat u suggested is going on in u.s.a.
For real?
Apart from those needing it for artificial insemination, do they sell it other people Like they call it bottled sperm For kids sake I hope they don't air commercials on TV.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by chymystique(f): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is just load of Bullshits and Lies undecided.. and you know that @softapple.. no health benefit but for drinking sake.

@ITbomb is yours for sale? grin grin
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by kuuljay(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Staru1:
this doctor English na die!!! kpaaash!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vivly:

For real?
Apart from those needing it for artificial insemination, do they sell it other people Like they call it bottled sperm For kids sake I hope they don't air commercials on TV.
nope its in secret, a single moda can buy it 4rm a young boy afta sex, dats their own way of sugar mommy.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Vivly(f): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
nope its in secret, a single moda can buy it 4rm a young boy afta sex, dats their own way of sugar mommy.
That's a totally different thing from what I said ni
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
chymystique:
This is just load of Bullshits and Lies undecided.. and you know that @softapple.. no health benefit but for drinking sake
hard to believe bt its very real.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vivly:

That's a totally different thing from what I said ni
ya its on sale bt in secret with special client. do u wana buy?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Generalkorex(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ok now
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by ronald4lif(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Udi ifa ga nwanyi awka jiri si na ife erika.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Udi ifa ga nwanyi awka jiri si na ife erika.
wat is dis one saying?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by ronald4lif(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
wat is dis one saying?

I was simply tryna say this topic no be here ohh.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Emmanuel247(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
wat is dis one saying?

Did you see your name on what he said?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Emmanuel247:

Did you see your name on what he said?
yes i saw it, "any problem?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

I was simply tryna say this topic no be here ohh.
ok cheers
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by ronald4lif(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
ok cheers

Cheers bruv! smiley
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by magaliyu(f): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oral hygiene first.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
magaliyu:
Oral hygiene first.
do u wana buy?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bull sh1t. Swallowing of stds join. Please o. Ladies you can get all these benefits from other healthy sources. Dnt go swallowing sh1t to spoil your body for any man. Dnt say yu were not warned. Wonder why this is in the health section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling / Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) / Persistent Rashes On Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.