Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

#happeningshost: Inspiring Quotes From Chude Jideonwo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #happeningshost: Inspiring Quotes From Chude Jideonwo (449 Views)

9 Memorable And Inspiring Quotes From Buchi Emecheta / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / 13 Clever And Inspiring Quotes About Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#happeningshost: Inspiring Quotes From Chude Jideonwo by chinkorieyahoo: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
The celebrated entrepreneur, Chude Jideonwo at the event organised by Happenings.com last week shared some of his life experiences, challenges and some breathtaking decisions that made him the success he is today at the just concluded #Happeningshost

Here are some of his quotes to help you get through the rough time in your career.

“All we need do is be active citizens, ask questions and be involved in conversations that affect you.”
“No matter how disappointed we are in our country, we cannot abandon it.”
“The process of finding myself came because i was determined to write my own story”
“We fail because we don’t know how to succeed”
“Sometimes the importance of role model is overestimated”
People had already known I was an entrepreneur before I knew
“We fail because we don’t know how people who have succeeded did it. Nobody is telling that story”

(1) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden In Lagos. / Me And You / "DESTINY" Not Just A Word In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.