Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

"Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? (1630 Views)

(pic) If She Is Not Interested But You Persist. / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. / Pic:if She Is Your Class Teacher Would You Miss Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by layinkakeem(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
If their was $370,000,000 down the stairs and you have to go past him, will you do it ?

Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by CrazyScientist: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why not, no be mask he wear? And I can't see a weapon #DontTryANaijaMan cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by 7footre(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
A thousand of them can't stop me
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by layinkakeem(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Why not, no be mask he wear? And I can't see a weapon #DontTryANaijaMan cheesy

Lmao, what if he's got a weapon you don't know
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by layinkakeem(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
7footre:
A thousand of them can't stop me

Lmao, am sure even 2 will stop you cheesy
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by yungEX(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
i pray make i no burst d guy head wit my leg
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by layinkakeem(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
yungEX:
i pray make i no burst d guy head wit my leg

Lamo, he's got a weapon !
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na to pour spit for him face run pass na... grin
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by layinkakeem(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:
We'd simply negotiate.

Negotiation is not allowed bro,
Am sure you don't wanna negotiate with him
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by layinkakeem(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Na to pour spit for him face run pass na... grin

Lmao grin spit kee, if he get you nko
Na your spare parts we go dey pick oo
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
layinkakeem:

Negotiation is not allowed bro,
Am sure you don't wanna negotiate with him
Read my modified comment. I can touch a nerve. Everyone has one...even psychos'.
Re: "Must See Pic" If You Were Asked To Do This Will You Do It ? by layinkakeem(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Read my modified comment. I can touch a nerve. Everyone has one...even psychos'.

Lmao grin grin
Am sure before you finish speaking all this,
We will be picking your spare parts cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of The Day / For The Ladies 18+ Only / Girl Or Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.