Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect (61094 Views)

Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect / Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect. / Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
am in Nigerian,and have been using cocoderm for a week now,and it look good on me,I got a lot of comments too,so I wanted to know the side effect.
africanqueenly:
am in Nigerian,and have been using cocoderm for a week now,and it look good on me,I got a lot of comments too,so I wanted to know the side effect.

Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by Slimdolly(f): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
lemme learn
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by Agbgift(f): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
lemme learn
Me too.
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by richol(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
it makes u ask a question,quote urself and ask same question unknowingly.

4 Likes

Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by goodmorning40: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
richol:
it makes u ask a question,quote urself and ask same question unknowingly.
Walahi every fly now come to nairaland
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
are you in need of husband?
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by Gboliwe: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
africanqueenly:
am in Nigerian,and have been using cocoderm for a week now,and it look good on me,I got a lot of comments too,so I wanted to know the side effect.am in Nigerian,and have been using cocoderm for a week now,and it look good on me,I got a lot of comments too,so I wanted to know the side effect.

You are either IN Nigeria or you are A NigeriaN .It is impossible for you to be IN NigeriaN . I cringe when I see mistakes like these

Your picture indicates it was taken sometime last year sis. We are in the last month of the first quarter of 2015 so you can't have just used the cream for one week abi you are just a troll seeking validation and attention from faceless forum users?
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by richol(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
goodmorning40:

Walahi every fly now come to nairaland
hmmn...ur english enh.................even joined nairaland before u so wat r u saying?
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by goodmorning40: 12:53am On Mar 17, 2015
richol:
hmmn...ur english enh.................even joined nairaland before u so wat r u saying?
Not how long but how well. The maturity is not in ur topic and questions undecided
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by richol(m): 12:55am On Mar 17, 2015
goodmorning40:

Not how long but how well. The maturity is not in ur topic and questions undecided
rest is wat u need.
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by goodmorning40: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2015
richol:
rest is wat u need.
Sleep is what u need
Re: Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect by CoopaSlim(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Gboliwe:

You are either IN Nigeria or you are A NigeriaN .It is impossible for you to be IN NigeriaN . I cringe when I see mistakes like these
Your picture indicates it was taken sometime last year sis. We are in the last month of the first quarter of 2015 so you can't have just used the cream for one week abi you are just a troll seeking validation and attention from faceless forum users?
[color=#770077][/color]
You talk like u re perfect;like one z not allowed to make mistakes..... Who d f*** do u think u re? A Grammarian? Or a Linguist? F*** dah s*** ;who needs grammar wen u can perfectly understand wat d gurl was sharing wif fellow nairaland(ers)? Dnt b too egoccentric/ethnoccentric.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.