Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church (2088 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? / How To Start Your Own Online Radio Station (tutorials) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
would love you guys to feel the radio station by listening here www.mrlm.org.ng streaming is on now.

click the alternative link if you cant listen to it with the player

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by dejt4u(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
cbrass:
would love you guys to feel the radio station by listening here www.mrlm.org.ng streaming is on now.

read sunday school manaul manual..

Hope u gt my msg?
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by olicgad: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice work mates, it makes me to remember my old clients on church niche i would charge extra for this if my old clients needs this in future.
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by GodMode: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
You need to improve your CSS... That's a below average design with bootstrap..
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
dejt4u:

Hope u gt my msg?

ahahah...jeez I didn't see it o. shocked will correct it later
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
dejt4u:

Hope u gt my msg?

ahahah...jeez I didn't see it o. shocked will correct it later

thanks bro
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:
You need to improve your CSS... That's a below average design with bootstrap..

it's a church site now. shouldn't be too flashy Besides the main purpose of the site is for radio streaming but I just advised that we should add some stuffs to the page . Anyway. thanks for your information
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
olicgad:
Nice work mates, it makes me to remember my old clients on church niche i would charge extra for this if my old clients needs this in future.

you can suggest it to them, am sure they will love it
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by GodMode: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
cbrass:

it's a church site now. shouldn't be too flashy Besides the main purpose of the site is for radio streaming but I just advised that we should add some stuffs to the page . Anyway. thanks for your information

Too flashy

There are some sites that once its fully loaded I'm like WOW... who designed this beauty

Then I scroll to the bottom just to know who designed it...

Before "inspecting elements" in order to steal some of their ideas and designs...

I am nowhere near been a WOW designer...
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by toshodei: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
cbrass:

I love this please keep up the good work.
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
toshodei:

I love this please keep up the good work.

thanks bro. I really appreciate it grin
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:

Too flashy

There are some sites that once its fully loaded I'm like WOW... who designed this beauty

Then I scroll to the bottom just to know who designed it...

Before "inspecting elements" in order to steal some of their ideas and designs...

I am nowhere near been a WOW designer...

OK sir
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by toshodei: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
cbrass:

thanks bro. I really appreciate it grin

Do u have an app for it on Android or J2ME?
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
toshodei:

Do u have an app for it on Android or J2ME?

no cry
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by spikesC(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
cbrass:

Doesn't work on my android, both on Xperia workman and Google play

The links to choose android, Bb or ios is overlapping.
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
spikesC:

Doesn't work on my android, both on Xperia workman and Google play

The links to choose android, Bb or ios is overlapping.

when you click on any of the links just click open and not save. it worked fine on my android. and a lady said it worked fine on her BB too. Although broadcast has stopped now. will notify you by 8pm tomorrow when we commence broadcast again
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by nnamdiosu(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2015
cbrass:

nice site. thumbs up. but please do u have any idea on live streaming? I urgently need help on that. what are the requirements? etx
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by JackOfAllTrades: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Turn off MySql errors
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
nnamdiosu:

nice site. thumbs up. but please do u have any idea on live streaming? I urgently need help on that. what are the requirements? etx

it's quite a long process. add me on whatsapp or bbm so I can put you through in a step by step
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2015
JackOfAllTrades:
Turn off MySql errors

alryt
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by donsheddy1(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Nice Job but your UI na die - Come take up that Psd training you hear me?
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
donsheddy1:
Nice Job but your UI na die - Come take up that Psd training you hear me?

OK o..when should I come and is it free, or not
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by donsheddy1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
cbrass:

OK o..when should I come and is it free, or not
If I hear say na free. When i teach u finish, u go come run. The price no go tear your pocket sha. and na just 2 weeks. So sharpen your brains o
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
donsheddy1:
If I hear say na free. When i teach u finish, u go come run. The price no go tear your pocket sha. and na just 2 weeks. So sharpen your brains o

I no go run nwww... Where I won run go sef. I believe in division of labour sef. am more of a backend guy to frontend. so I see this as away to sharpen up my skills. There are some designs that are very difficult to do with just ordinary CSS but maybe easy on Photoshop.
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by donsheddy1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
cbrass:

I no go run nwww... Where I won run go sef. I believe in division of labour sef. am more of a backend guy to frontend. so I see this as away to sharpen up my skills. There are some designs that are very difficult to do with just ordinary CSS but maybe easy on Photoshop.
I dey wait for you when you're ready
Re: I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church by cbrass(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
donsheddy1:
I dey wait for you when you're ready

am ready if its free but if not i may have to source for money first wink

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Web Developer Earn In Nigeria? / Tooxclusive.com Mobile Theme (design) For Sale / Sim Card Hosting Or Sms Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.