Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS (45453 Views)

Alibaba Doubts That Comedian, Wale Gates Is 26 years Like He Claims (pictured) / Asa Asika Is Davido's New Manager / Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by supermodel2012: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
It’s no news that Davido has been trying so hard to make the whole world know that he has got a new girl.

For the past few days the Owo Ni Koko crooner has been sharing pictures of his new girl, a beautiful young lady called Sira, and last night he shared yet another picture on his Instagram page with the caption ‘Zero Competition’.

Reports says they have been together for a while now as she is Guinean and an aspiring model. What do you think of her? Beautiful, Hot, and gorgeous? or Not?

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/is-davidos-babe-as-hot-as-he-claims-she-is-see-her-in-photos/

11 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Wuuworld(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nwa di sharp.....Baby making sense.......#My boo fine pass her shaa.

18 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Airforce1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
yes she is

29 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by supermodel2012: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
lets see ur boo o
Wuuworld:
Nwa di sharp.....Baby making sense.......#My boo fine pass her shaa.

4 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Young03(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who is davido and wch country is the lady from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Wuuworld(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
supermodel2012:
lets see ur boo o
I know ur plan,it not gonna work out for u.....u wanna use vaseline on my boo right...?...spiritual bleeping.

64 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by raziboi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
dat gal badt gonnnnnnnnn

De gal Dis tight

infact GI bi mua De nwa I go happi!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by santos876(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
mine is more cuter dan his.....as u all know dat we both live n France and will soon get married dere
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by santos876(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
raziboi:
dat gal badt gonnnnnnnnn

De gal Dis tight

infact GI bi mua De nwa I go happi!!!!!

omo see RAZI ooooo.ur gf nko....I go tel her look.omg
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by STARSHYNE(f): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
she and her cap sha
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by ipleddge: 3:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Beautiful without make up,she fine pass my wife

17 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Pheals(f): 4:41am On Mar 17, 2015
al dos gals that canot cuk don use
moju for davido
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Pdizzle(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2015
She's a 10

1 Like

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by IceSplash(f): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2015
She's a cutie

1 Like

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by ellahzy(f): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2015
she's Cute sad

1 Like

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by purplesummer(f): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2015
She beautiful without trying hard embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
She's good looking

1 Like

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by preciousMI1(f): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yeah she is without visiting house of tara for any artistic work

3 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by tablu: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will rate her as a 10 if and only if she is intelligent cos smart women have a way of turnin me on like a light switch...She is fine no doubt but am yet to be impressed!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by supermodel2012: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
tablu:
I will rate her as a 10 if and only if she is intelligent cos smart women have a way of turnin me on like a light switch...She is fine no doubt but am yet to be impressed!
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by tablu: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
supermodel2012:
hmmmmmmmmmm
u must be beautiful I guess...

1 Like

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Bonapart(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
The most foolish post ever
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
She's pretty wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Babsonline: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
I see
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Burger01(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
She is hot and cute jare angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by angrybird007: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
:Dl
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Blackchampion(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Black is beautiful,
Black is comely,
Black is an altitude,
Black is natural..
Though i like it fair cos am black
....Blackchampion....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by phlio(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
if this is d defination of hot den my housemaid is Smoking hot

1 Like

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Ynsai(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
I've seen many pics of this ''damsel'' buh wah i lyk most on her is that very lele/laylay on her hand

3 Likes

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by drnairalov: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
yesyes

1 Like

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by steppin: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
She try small.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan / Olajumoke Orisaguna Puts Her Luscious Lips On Display In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.