Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? (1647 Views)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Had little discussion with a female friend today and she told me she can comfortably go out without her pants but her brazier is a must.. That come rain. come shine, that she can't do without her bra...

So I say lemme bring the topic to the house and hear what our ladies view on this...

Which one can you do without, Pant or Bra??
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by iceberylin(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Make up
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who is dis good for nothn pervert
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Viktoh(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mary kay

sam ladies as soon as dy remove dia bra dia b00bs jus fall lyk d wall of jerico

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by chimerase2: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
How can u b discussing with gals abt der undies
Don't u have shame kai angry
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Viktoh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Who is dis good for nothn pervert
ahah easy nah, shebi na kweshion hin ask
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
mascara and uhmm lyinggrin
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Viktoh:
ahah easy nah, shebi na kweshion hin ask
abt pant and bra? Smh!
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Viktoh(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cutehector:
abt pant and bra? Smh!
so??
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
is it a taboo for one to discuss about pant and bra? something brought about this topic... I wanna hear a different view on why or how a lady can go out without panties on.....
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Fulaboy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
She can leave both at home and walk unclad undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Fulaboy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Viktoh:
Mary kay

sam ladies as soon as dy remove dia bra dia b00bs jus fall lyk d wall of jerico
chooiiiii cheesy olympUs has fallen grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexhenrex:
mascara and uhmm lyinggrin
Did you read the post??
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by gud4dbest(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'l beta ask my Empress...'just passin by'
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Ladybluecash(f): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice kweshion.... Bra ofcus

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by dechandel(f): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
None lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Equalizer:

Did you read the post??
not at all, because reading it would make me look like a perv that u are and the last time i checked two captains cant be in a boat...
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Nice kweshion.... Bra ofcus
Thanks for being sincere and also the first to stand out... Can you share with us some reasons why you value your bra more than panties....
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
dechandel:
None lipsrsealed
But you make use of them abi??
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexhenrex:
not at all, because reading it would make me look like a perv that u are and the last time i checked two captains cant be in a boat...
How old are you?? Don't be afraid, just say the truth...
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
Hopelessly _stupid thread.

Thanks for your hopeless comment...
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Ladybluecash(f): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Equalizer:

Thanks for being sincere and also the first to stand out... Can you share with us some reasons why you value your bra more than panties....
mak i speak broken here, if ur bweast don fall, u nis braa..., if u get big nipples u nid braa.., even if ur bweast stil stand bt vry big u stil nid braa.., mak u cum get small bweat u nis foam supportin bweast braa.., if u no wear pant bt put on trouser person no go knw, even if u wear skirt or gown all u nid do is to sit tight nd appropriately. Den u r gud to go... No b say one cnt do witout bra oo bt considerin a % of jericho typ of bweast.. Na gobe b dat

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ladybluecash:
mak i speak broken here, if ur bweast don fall, u nis braa..., if u get big nipples u nid braa.., even if ur bweast stil stand bt vry big u stil nid braa.., mak u cum get small bweat u nis foam supportin bweast braa.., if u no wear pant bt put on trouser person no go knw, even if u wear skirt or gown all u nid do is to sit tight nd appropriately. Den u r gud to go... No b say one cnt do witout bra oo bt considerin a % of jericho typ of bweast.. Na gobe b dat
Thanks dear.. you so on point...
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by xpac01(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
dechandel:
None lipsrsealed
I see
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Equalizer:

How old are you?? Don't be afraid, just say the truth...
first tins first am not afraid and secondly, i heard silence is the best answer to a fool like u,so let me check it out hope u don't mind
Re: Ladies!! Bra Or Pant, Which Is More Important To You?? by leshluap(m): 1:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Let me ask my landlord's daughter...

(1) (Reply)

... / In Need For A Good Fashion School / Pic. Please Describe This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.