Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Earn N20,000 For Just Gaining us Access To Residents Of These Estates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn N20,000 For Just Gaining us Access To Residents Of These Estates. (1075 Views)

Vacancy For B.sc Holders Only (for Residents Of Lagos Island In Lagos State) / Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to / Should I Pay Him N500,000 For A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn N20,000 For Just Gaining us Access To Residents Of These Estates. by Obeenah(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good day Nairalanders. Before I go further I would like to state categorically that this is not a scam but it can and will earn you money.

Here's How.

My company which is a major player in the renewable energy market (Solar Energy) in Nigeria Is seeking an Avenue to reach out to residents of key highbrow estates in Nigeria startling with those in Lagos.

Our strategy basically seeks to find someone (gate keeper) of any of these estates. You can be a resident or just know someone who resides in these estates.

HOW YOU COME IN.

All we require is your ability to get us a meeting with at least 25 residents of these estates. You will be required to get a confirmed number in attendance and set up a meeting for us with them in attendance within the estate. This will earn you a guaranteed sum of N20,000.

It however doesn't end there as it just gets juicer after this. Upon setting up the meeting with at least 25 of the estate residents in attendance. We pledge to pay you an additional N20k for every single one who gets converted into a purchase of our Residential solar systems.

EXAMPLE

If after earning 20k to set up the meeting, 3 people from the 25 choose to purchase the system. We will pay you 20k each which will earn you 80k in total. It gets better if the number is higher.
Just imagine the possiblities.

If you can or know someone who can. Even partnering with someone is not a barrier so long as you work to achieve setting up the meeting with the residents for us.

Interested persons can call, text or whatsapp 08035125815. For inquiries.

LIST oOF ESTATES in Lagos but not limited to:

Royal Garden Estate
Mayfair Garden Estate
Victoria Garden City
Carlton Gate Estate
Lekki Gardens Estate

Thank you. Expecting your notifications soonest.

Visit: www.solynta.com.ng / solynta.com.ng for details on the company
Re: Earn N20,000 For Just Gaining us Access To Residents Of These Estates. by detee2: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Brilliant innovation.

The sky is your starting point.

2 Likes

Re: Earn N20,000 For Just Gaining us Access To Residents Of These Estates. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2015
This is very brilliant, I have direct access to d GM of millenium homes in Oniru Estate. I'll show him your post. Thou his terms may b a lil diff

1 Like

Re: Earn N20,000 For Just Gaining us Access To Residents Of These Estates. by Obeenah(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
fonzie2u:
This is very brilliant, I have direct access to d GM of millenium homes in Oniru Estate. I'll show him your post. Thou his terms may b a lil diff

Thank you very much. We would love that. We are open to offers and the possibility if this sounds good still. Hoping to hear from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Did Anybody Else Get This? / Jumia Recruitment In Portharcourt / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Staffs Recruitment At Reedeemer's University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.