Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Red Alert, Please Take Note! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Red Alert, Please Take Note! (961 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Please Take Note And Be Vigilant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Alert, Please Take Note! by olanshi: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2015

Good evening Moderators and fellow users of this forum. I hope you all had a lovely day out there at work.

Please I would like to bring this to your notice, lately a large number of SCAMMERS/FRAUDSTERS has invaded this forum mostly in this auto section posting advert of cars and a ridiculous prices. I want you to be very aware that OLX has already put up a preventive measures against this fraudsters which block most of them from posting car adverts on their platform.

Therefore, the Fraudsters has pounced on this forum to carry out there evil act on unsuspecting users!

Please I would want the Moderators/Users of this forum to take note and not to fall victim of those Scam artist.

I urge the Moderators to be active at this time, as am keen and readily available to sanitize this auto section in my own way! Please delete and remove every advert flagged down immediately!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Red Alert, Please Take Note! by starlingbawa(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Duly noted!!!
Re: Red Alert, Please Take Note! by persona: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2015
can't you name some of the users because i almost got scammed last year too. It's not just dealers some buyers are scammers too,saying they will buy hire purhase and etc
Re: Red Alert, Please Take Note! by olanshi: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
persona:
can't you name some of the users because i almost got scammed last year too. It's not just dealers some buyers are scammers too,saying they will buy hire purhase and etc

I can't start putting name/user id of scammers here, they can open over 100 user id's.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert, Please Take Note! by olanshi: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2015

There is 99.9% possibility that someone, somewhere is about to fall for a Scam artist! I just got a call now from someone who almost fall for a Scam artist! He said the scammer asked him to pay certain amount to a bank account so that they can bring the car to him from portharcourt!

I don't know if he might have done the payment, I gave him a tip off!

Moderators, this morning I flagged down several advert put up by those Scam artist. I believe your team is still very much active so that we can all fight and sanitize this forum together!

This forum has help a lot of us to achieve some level of greatness in life, so If the only support I can personally bring back to nairaland is to Sanitize this platform against Fraudster. I will be glad to be of help!

3 Likes

Re: Red Alert, Please Take Note! by olanshi: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Red Alert, Please Take Note! by olanshi: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2015

Scammers has invade Nairaland in mass just like they did on OLX!

Be very careful!!!

Awoof dey run belle ooo

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2004 Model@ N650k / Wot Type Of Car(toyota Or Honda) Can I Get With 800k Budget / Neat 2009 Toyota Sienna For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.