Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela (1594 Views)

Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Celebrate Birthday With Smashing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela by famobaba(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
By EMMANUELLA NGOZI PETERS

Reigning AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole has cleared the air about her alleged romance with her colleague, Tope Tedela.

After both actors, walked to the stage with hand in hand to present an award at the just concluded AMVCA, the rumour mill has been agog.

At the event, Tope looked into her eyes while on stage and said: ‘Kehinde, I’ve always dreamed of walking hand-in-hand with you like this down the...

Follow the link for more...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/amvca-best-actress-kehinde-bankole-speaks-on-romance-with-tope-tedela/

Re: AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela by pretydiva(f): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
I luv dis lady. She's so discipline n decent
Re: AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela by Babe2sure(f): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
I luv dis lady. She's so discipline n decent

Same here. I like her so so much.
Re: AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela by icebebe(f): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
She reminds me of joke silver
Re: AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela by jessiecah(f): 12:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Check out this babe nau
Re: AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela by Airforce1(m): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2015
who's she?
Re: AMVCA Best Actress, Kehinde Bankole Speaks On ‘romance’ With Tope Tedela by hatux: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2015
[size=5pt][b][/b]Great![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Picture Of Bouqui When She Was 11 Yrs Old / 7 Easy Moves You Can Do To Tone And Tighten Your Bum(photos) / Mo’chedda Shows Off A Lot Of Leg In New Insta Snap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.