Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League (884 Views)

Elderson Echiejile Marries Oghenevwemo Ziregbe (Wedding Photos) / Arsenal To Face An Almost Impossible Task Against Red-hot Barcelona On Wednesda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by Moh4newsafrica(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Arsenal comfortably beat West Ham United 3-0 on Saturday but the team faces a daunting task on Tuesday as they try to overcome a two-goal deficit against Elderson Echiejile‘s AS Monaco in the Champions League.

This is no mere deficit as Les Monegasques have three valuable away goals, making the assignment much tougher for the Gunners. Monaco also dispatched SC Bastia 3-0 on Friday and will head into the tie full of confidence.

The Gunners should be blamed for the outcome of the first leg.

They played to their usual rhythm of passing but were devoid of ideas. The scant chances created were wasted, especially by Olivier Giroud, who missed a hat-trick of efforts when Arsenal were 1-0 down following Geoffrey Kondogbia’s deflected 25-yard goal shortly before half-time.

Dimitar Berbatov, who had an up and down career in England, would increase Les Rouges et Blancs’ lead to do the damage,

read more<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/arsenal-facing-impossible-task-against-eldersons-monaco-in-the-champions-league/

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by Kylez(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Can't wait...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by Henrypraise41(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
The game will be tough for Arsenal, and i cant afford to mis the game

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by daveP(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Believe me when i say this

Arsenal are afraid of 2nd led ties in UCL WHEN they won the 1st leg in the knockout stages

opponents are more afraid of 2nd leg ties against Arsenal especially when the gunners lost the 1st leg

ask

porto
ac milan
real madrid
olympiacos
inter milan

fresh in mind is ac milan(ibrahimovic was clueless in front of goal that day and van persie was clinical than we thought) they used away goals to qualify, but were played hands down@ san siro!

Let's watch meanwhile

walcott to score

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by ruudnisterooy1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
#Believe #MiracleInMonaco: trends on twitter. grin

It is a sign of things to come cheesy

daveP:
Believe me when i say this
Arsenal are afraid of 2nd led ties in UCL WHEN they won the 1st leg in the knockout stages
opponents are more afraid of 2nd leg ties against Arsenal especially when the gunners lost the 1st leg
ask
porto
ac milan
real madrid
olympiacos
inter milan
fresh in mind is ac milan(ibrahimovic was clueless in front of goal that day and van persie was clinical than we thought) they used away goals to qualify, but were played hands down@ san siro!
Let's watch meanwhile
walcott to score
that niccur may not play. I say Koscielny to score grin.

He is a defender who rises up to the occassion, in games such as this.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by daveP(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
#Believe #MiracleInMonaco: trends on twitter. grin

It is a sign of things to come cheesy

that niccur may not play. I say Koscielny to score grin.

He is a defender who rises up to the occassion, in games such as this.
the ref sef. Sef how they pull@ giroud. That pull earned torres and messi a penalty last year! Meanwhile lets see

and besides where exactly is berbatov?? Lets see
Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by ruudnisterooy1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
daveP:
the ref sef. Sef how they pull@ giroud. That pull earned torres and messi a penalty last year! Meanwhile lets see

and besides where exactly is berbatov?? Lets see
This is the reason why sometimes iThink football is not fair. The ref can just decide to ruin a game and nothing will happen.

Berbatov? What is he wink

by the way, where's Gustvo wink... Well, let's see...
Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by daveP(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
This is the reason why sometimes iThink football is not fair. The ref can just decide to ruin a game and nothing will happen.

Berbatov? What is he wink

by the way, where's Gustvo wink... Well, let's see...
grin grin

well the same method used for 5yrs knocks us out. But as usual

ibrahimovic, robinho, milito, hulk and now berbatov all trailed the same line of MIA on the pitch. I like that carraasco guy. He's like walcott except in pace. Abeg Mancity, we dey wait welcome you back home o. We have witness that the chelsea fans were very warm when we landed home. We'l be expecting your team bus by 10pm prompt. grin

chai you rem Gustavo? He's good. Doing fine
Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by ruudnisterooy1(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2015
daveP:
grin grin

ibrahimovic, robinho, milito, hulk and now berbatov all trailed the same line of MIA on the pitch. I like that carraasco guy. He's like walcott except in pace. Abeg Mancity, we dey wait welcome you back home o. We have witness that the chelsea fans were very warm when we landed home. We'l be expecting your team bus by 10pm prompt. grin

Re: Arsenal Facing Impossible Task Against Elderson’s Monaco In The Champions League by ruudnisterooy1(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2015
daveP:
grin grin

Loool. Yeah I sure do remember Gustavo. Your ever faithful PA.

Yeah. Just like we went 9 successive years without a trophy. Getting close, yet being so far away.

And Chelsh*t fans were warm when we landed? Definitely not at my end. Some of my big-headed bros were all bent on switching off my phone. They taunted me on whatsapp, they called... They bash us on twitter. I felt like silencing them with just about anything.

So how come your own end was different? undecided

and Man City aren't expected home 10PM prompt tonight, except you're in the UK. We are expecting them home @10:30/10:45 grin grin cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Awoniyi Pepper Too Much For Zambia / Wayne Rooney Swims With Pigs! / See The Madrid Star Who Is Turning Down Spain To Play For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.