Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

In Need Of A Sexmate - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of A Sexmate (1141 Views)

Are You Looking For A Sexmate? / Sexmate Needed...very Urgent / Need A Sexmate In Osogbo/ibadan Drop Your BBM Pin Or Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Sexmate by igeolink: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hi everyone...anyone ready to have some fun with me should add me up..
2B21FBC7
Re: In Need Of A Sexmate by bvegas2020: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.
Re: In Need Of A Sexmate by Justdetruth: 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
My name is Jide ,I am 39 and married but Really need a very beautiful,sexy and young lady who really understand this properly between the age of 19-35 WHO IS READY TO PLAY FOR INTIMATE SEX and friendship in Lagos or Ibadan, please just text your name and location to 09028799505 or judedman@yahoo.com (TEXT ONLY NOT FLASHING Please) I will only attend to the first serious lady. when we meet you will understand all my stories.thank you!

(1) (Reply)

She Is In Need Of A Husband In Abuja. / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / Why Are Ladies More Attracted To Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.