Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". (2166 Views)

Hp Chromebook With 16gb Memory On Sale At Micostar Mall / Hp Chromebook For Sales / HP Envy M6 For Sale And Dell Inspiron 15 (Up date the HP has been SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by tropaz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please nairaland computer gurus,i just got a new pc. Hp chromebook. Its beautiful and portable,but the problem is that it only works with wifi. Please if you use the type,how does it work?
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by sammieblaize: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its made for only browsing nothing more
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by tropaz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
sammieblaize:
Its made for only browsing nothing more

microsoft world nko?
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by sammieblaize: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
tropaz:

microsoft world nko?
not on it it just has google chrome google docs and some other Google apps thats it
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by tropaz(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2015
sammieblaize:
not on it it just has google chrome google docs and some other Google apps thats it

thanks...
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by sammieblaize: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
tropaz:

thanks...
no worries about it
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
tropaz:
Please nairaland computer gurus,i just got a new pc. Hp chromebook. Its beautiful and portable,but the problem is that it only works with wifi. Please if you use the type,how does it work?
are you Still using it?
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by tropaz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
are you Still using it?

Yes
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
tropaz:

Yes
please bro I just received it as a gift as a friend just shipped it from the U.S down here and I just realize it's a Chromebook.
I need guidance cos the device is boring since it's only internet based.
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by tropaz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
please bro I just received it as a gift as a friend just shipped it from the U.S down here and I just realize it's a Chromebook.
I need guidance cos the device is boring since it's only internet based.

That's all you can get from it bro... Its just internet oooo
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
tropaz:

That's all you can get from it bro... Its just internet oooo
okay.
Can you play musics and videos offline without the net?
I'm in my final year can I use it for a project work?
Lastly what's your model type because I've met a computer guru who can convert Chromebook to Windows OS thus yours can now work as a normal laptop
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by tropaz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
okay.
Can you play musics and videos offline without the net?
I'm in my final year can I use it for a project work?
Lastly what's your model type because I've met a computer guru who can convert Chromebook to Windows OS thus yours can now work as a normal laptop

Yes
Re: Need Help On How To Operate The "Hp Chromebook With Google". by MeetWagon: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Well, i haven't heard anything about chromebook for a while. I know this post is back from 2015, however i am really interested, how practical are these laptops. I never owned one, as i considered that despite it is pretty cheap, it not good at all. As you cannot do anything else than just browse the internet, listen to some music and watch movies. In case i am wrong, i am sorry, i just never worked with such a laptop. I am always using gadgetguide.in when i need a new laptop, as it helps you find the best choice for your requirements. And they never recommended me the chromebook.

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Screen Does Not On But Keyboard Is On / Sony Vaio P4 Laptop 4 Sale / Spectranet Throttling Internet Bandwith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.