Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nairalander Nairalanding With His LG TV Smart(pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nairalander Nairalanding With His LG TV Smart(pics) (855 Views)

I Urgently Need An Electrician For My Lg Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Nairalanding With His LG TV Smart(pics) by lakad4u(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just got a new TV today,I have been a fan of LG product,I was so surprise technology has gone this far,I can browse on my TV set,facebook,twitter,I can connect either my modem or connect wifi,I can set alarm and record my favourite programs incase am not around to watch,this TV comes with a dish to watch some free channels on it and its comes with bluetooth keypad,which you can connect with it when browsing..its a dope,I enjoyed my new gadget check the pictures

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Nairalanding With His LG TV Smart(pics) by kristen12(f): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pictures or_________?
Re: Nairalander Nairalanding With His LG TV Smart(pics) by ArchEnemy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pictures or adon............
Re: Nairalander Nairalanding With His LG TV Smart(pics) by lakad4u(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Plz how can I upload pictures here on opera mini..I didn't get it
Re: Nairalander Nairalanding With His LG TV Smart(pics) by kemiola89(f): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wow! Interesting! How much does it cost?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of The Black Hole / How To Clean Up Your Messy Iphone Photo Library / What Is This Guy Doing? (+pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.