Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Adobe Acrobat, Indesign Instructor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adobe Acrobat, Indesign Instructor (1422 Views)

Coreldraw Vs Indesign(suggestions Pls) / I Want To Buy Tutorials On Adobe Illustrator And Indesign. / Instructors Wanted: Adobe Acrobat/quark Express/indesign For 2day Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adobe Acrobat, Indesign Instructor by akynezzo: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2009
i need someone who could teach Adobe Acrobat,Indesign and Quark Express. the training will be for 2days.
Re: Adobe Acrobat, Indesign Instructor by DaBlazer(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2009
I am also in search of a Graphics or Studio instructor
Re: Adobe Acrobat, Indesign Instructor by lagboy: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2010
Yes! AdobeIndesign, Adobe Acrobat Professional 08056229452
Re: Adobe Acrobat, Indesign Instructor by ugo2u(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2010
*yawn*

I guess you want to learn but dont have money to do so, the internet is the best place to learn and Ikeja computer village, go to Ikeja and buy the video tuts of the software that you want to learn and then after learning the basics then you can go to the web and flesh out techniques and also you can then seek out professionals for their opinion. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With / How To Use Photoshop / .......................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.