Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? (584 Views)

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer 1.2litre for sale / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by humnsikan: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
I was in a Pharmacy today - actually I work there - when a man observed the number of unsold hand sanitizers and immediately exclaimed, "Nigerians are crazy! No Ebola, No Hand Sanitizer."

That got me thinking for a while. Was I to agree that Nigerians are indeed crazy or not, especially in this regard? Are we really a bunch of reactive rather proactive than people? Haven't we learnt enough lesson from Ebola?

Why do we need to be reminded by a plaque the importance of proper hygiene? I can imagine the number that no longer take the washing of hands (especially after returning from a place they were sure to shake hands with people) important. I am a guilty of this. Are you too?

Are you still using hand sanitizers?
Re: Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by xreal: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hand sani gini?

Noo
Re: Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by sinaj(f): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
i still use it smiley
Re: Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Until now I haven't set my eyes on it let alone using it.
Re: Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by humnsikan: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
psucc:
Until now I haven't set my eyes on it let alone using it.

Haha...but you still wash your hands as frequent as you used to in the days of Ebola?
Re: Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by humnsikan: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:
i still use it smiley
Wow! And you are a Nigerian?
Re: Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by sinaj(f): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
humnsikan:
Wow! And you are a Nigerian?

sure smiley many Nigerians still use it too.
r u frm Nigeria?
Re: Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by humnsikan: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:

sure smiley many Nigerians still use it too.
r u frm Nigeria?
Haha...yes I am. The number that use it are just a negligible few.
Re: Are You Still Using A Hand Sanitizer? by Ariyke: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2015
No when d one I used to buy 350 suddenly turned 1500 undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Health Benefits Of Coffee You May Not Know / Should I Be Having Sex On My Period? / The Acne Puzzle That By Acne Completely Disappeared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.