Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Scamed At Alaba Market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scamed At Alaba Market (1159 Views)

Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures / See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) / Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scamed At Alaba Market by tgbaba(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is not a tribal bashing trend O. I only want to talk about how those PEOPLE in Alaba scamed me.
Well it happened that after ordering for rechargeable fan from one of the online marketing company and they failed to deliver and also latter cancelled the order based on what I don't understand.
I decided to go to Alaba to get rechargeable fan myself.
On the a saturday I went to the market, met with one ibo guy in his shop, priced the fan. After agreeing on price I told the guy to test the fan, he did and packed it in a box.
On getting home same day the first thing I noticed was the manual in the box is not of same maker as the fan sold to me. Also some screws were missing.
I still went ahead to assemble it. Put bat3 in the remote control, charged the fan for some hours before NEPA strike.
Then I put on the fan. It didn't work. I thought maybe I didn't charge it enough. when NEPA restored light that evening I tried putting the fan on while charging cos dats wat I was told dat the fan charges while working when plugged. After charging for days I decided to go and return it on tuesday to the seller.
On getting there the first thing that I noticed was that the people around the guy's shop knew about the whole set up.
After talking at length and everything the bastard said I will add 4k on top for him to give me another one. We later agreed on 2k after which he went away for like 1 hour and came back with another fan. He removed the engine and battery from the one he brought and exchange it with the one he sold to me( I know he is going to sell the fake to another person) and even tested the fan for some minutes.
I took the fan home. Then I charged till evening when NEPA decided to strike again.
Then I on the fan and slept off. After some hours I woke up sweaty. Alas my new fan had stopped work. I thought the bat3 had run down. Since that day the fan has refuse to work again. At the moment I am typing in my bathing suit all sweaty also swearing for the flat 'Ori' for being scammers. E no go beta for the guy AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Scamed At Alaba Market by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
D Great 0jukwu must here this angry

Chai s0rry br0s, Some people ar dinning with curse 24/7
they've no human sympathy,
They dnt even knw d existance of karma angry

3 Likes

Re: Scamed At Alaba Market by tgbaba(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
D Great 0jukwu must here this angry

Chai s0rry br0s, Some people ar dinning with curse 24/7
they've no human sympathy,
They dnt even knw d existance of karma angry

I not happy at all hard earn money taken by fools jst lyk dat.
And if u go there in the morning you will see them praying. God is jst too merciful. Na thunder suppose dey strike them scammers

1 Like

Re: Scamed At Alaba Market by lexy070(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
As dey say de patient dog shall ............. . Next time O.P be patient at least even if de online market sells u a bad stuff u wud still get a new one.

1 Like

Re: Scamed At Alaba Market by sammy6(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2015
I've been scammed too at Alaba market about 10 years ago in a similar fashion and since then i've never gone there again . Advice: Avoid Alaba @ all cost.
Re: Scamed At Alaba Market by tgbaba(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
never again will i go to Alaba to buy anything
Re: Scamed At Alaba Market by osemoses1234(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Alaba no fit scam me...nah we no the in and out of alaba nah we get am....

1 Like

Re: Scamed At Alaba Market by edwardwills(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Alaba na wa oh grin cheesy
Re: Scamed At Alaba Market by emmanuelbrown26: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Alaba boys are damn wicked. Very wicked of them, imagine someone's sweat just go like that.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Embraces Her Daughter's Killer In Court. The Reason Why, Will Amaze You! / Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu / Police Brutality In Nigeria With Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.