Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? (589 Views)

Growing Up In Nigeria: This Is How Life Was In The 90’s Vs. How Life Is Today / How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) / Checkout This ''Money Bed'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by trendysturvs(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Looking at this … I realized I am old :-) How many of you remember this?

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs

Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by kilokeys(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
did nt meet it o... Madam.. how are your grandchildren?
Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Really, I don't think they've even given birth to me at dat tinme.
Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by Badgers14: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
I wasnt even around when they used N1 Note grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by Beesluv: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
I spent it in my previous world
Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's history now.
Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by valmunich(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ooooh.. The good old days smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by fr3do(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
The almajiris were already forcing arabic on the currency.
Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
I go comment tomorrow
Re: How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? by 19naia(m): 4:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Ehn? The very few times we were given that amount to primary school, we bought enough to feed two people at lunch break time.. 1 meat pie and 1 fan icecream and 10kobo remain to buy puff puff.. I also remeber when the 50kobo changed to only reach buy 1 meat pie... And then no more meat pie and even 1naira no fit reach buy Fanta.. My first experience with the 50kobo note, i fit reach fanta with am... I remember the days of 30kobo fanta... 1982.. Then 1983 reach with buhari coup over shagari.. Prices quickly began to rise and even faster as the decades passed..

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Tegina - Mokwa - Illorn Express Way. / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic 34th Matriculation / Xenophobia Attacks: Operation Destroy All South Africa Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.