Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money (30672 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by temigreat(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Be a photoshop guru in 7 days with dis product you
will get all dis in the video Part I: Photoshop Mastery
Module 01: Introduction to the Course
Module 02: Photoshop Introduction
Module 03: Photoshop Basics
Module 04: Graphic Design Basics
Module 05: Image Manipulation
Module 06: Selection
Module 07: Text
Module 08: Brushes
Module 09: Filters
Module 10: Layers
Module 11: Blending Modes
Module 12: Layer styles
Module 13: Color correction
Module 14: Slicing Design Into HTML
Part II: In Action
Module 15: Creating a Header Graphic
Module 16: Creating a Banner Graphic
Module 17: Creating a Logo Graphic
Module 18: Creating a 3D Cover
Module 19: Creating a Stylish Button
Module 20: Creating a Flyer Graphic
Module 21: Creating an App Icon
Module 22: Creating a Postcard
Module 23: Creating a Business Card
Module 24: Creating a Facebook Cover Graphic
Module 25: Creating a Graphic Headline
Module 26: Creating a Minisite Design
Part III: Make Money
Module 27: Make Money On Freelancer
Module 28: Make Money On Warrior Forum
Module 29: Make Money On Fiverr
Module 30: Make Money On Odesk
Module 31: Make Money On Design crowd. all the 36
videos contact on 07034973497 or temiwonder@gmail.com or 7f6ca98a
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Agustephenogwo: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by spyg1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
olatpic:

You can get the step by step guide from JUMIA here: http://goo (dot) gl / om10mc
tanx bro
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by spyg1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I've got a comprehensive e-book on importation. The nitty-gritty, guidelines and best sites to trade with.

Send me a PM, if you're really interested.
tnx. check ur email box.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by gbengene05: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2015
For over 70businesses with little or no startup capital
visit,http:///19e0Dyh
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by bedfordng(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2015
you will only make money online by selling something.it could be product ( goods and services ).
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Dollarchap(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2015
larytyy:
Please i need a good one. Thanks

Go to incomeprof.com for tips and advice
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Opengates(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Visit fxdominion dot com slash 245dea dot php No forex knowledge is required. Follow the footpath of the wise and become wise. Daily incomes without sweats.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by emperoracro(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business, am working on expansion. Pm me or contact me on +2348136909187, pls i want only serious and mature people. Thanks
CLOSED
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Loke1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
bedfordng:
you will only make money online by selling something.it could be product ( goods and services ).
To the best of your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by bedfordng(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Loke1:

To the best of your knowledge.
that is general bro.you can't make money when you don't sell something.it is the concept for both offline and online business, dealings.when i mean selling something, i don't mean until you are selling raw stuffs like meat, chicken, garri, yam etc .i mean it could be services you render to anyone or company.in other words, it means a product ( goods and services).

for instance, nairaland owner is selling something called advert to individual or company.its a service.adsense publishers are selling ads space to google, its a service.facebook is selling ads to individual and company, its a service.
Olx is selling ads space, its a service.those people selling on olx are showcasing their product, that means they are selling something. jumia is selling physical goods, irokotv selling online video viewing, google selling ads, web designers selling web design jobs, its a service. Fiverr sellers are selling their skills and fiverr is selling space for sellers to show case their skills and they charge them, its a service.

so tell me how can you make cash when you don't sell anything.if i advertised my product on nairaland, am selling something.

we may not meet each other to transact the business but i got the potential buyer online,so it means i made cash online

so just imagine nairaland don't sell anything, the owner just created the site for people to connect, then he won't make money from nairaland which is an online platform.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Dreamtouch: 3:55am On Mar 25, 2015
contact me for DvD, Audio and E-books (detailed Step by Step guide) on the most profitable guaranteed online businesses for daily income such Info-marketing marketing, fiverr ,Mini Online Importation, Soccer predictions, Affiliate Marketing ETC.....Text 08037753199,dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Adeyinka12(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
naira2dollar:
Contact me if you need a forum site like nairaland. BBM 747541B7
bro,are you going to code or use readymade application
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Sharonriola: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
larytyy:
Gotten a good one yet? You can be a networker with oriflame,work at ur own pace from d comfort of your home and make good cash,for more info 08036556363
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by chosenst: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
This incredible income opportunity that you have before you, is the simplest way to make money online. The concept is not New but this system is revolutionary meaning that everyone who becomes a member makes money, it’s impossible not to.

Rush quickly to http:///1y01poU
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Opengates(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
larytyy:

Click on the last website link on my signature and you are good to go. Go there first to see, there is no harm in doing that.

Bless you.

Happy Sunday to all!
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Soclose007(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2015
buruike:

Pm me then I ll get back to you.
is not something that requires a lot.infact in hundreds but,i assure u it does make sense
pls reply me now abeg.... 08162861892 whatsapp
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by carik(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Agricexpert:
Blogging, Cpa marketing, importation.

Hello can you tell me about CPA marketing and does it require a website
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Dreamtouch: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Any business minded entrepreneur that wants to learn any of the following should contact. dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com. 1.Informarketing 2. Fiverr 3. Soccer predictions 4.Mini Online Importation 5. Mobile app creation and blogging ...Its worthy to note that DVd,e-manuals on step by step of the various online wealth creation schemes are also available @ pocket friendly amount ...08167566759
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by oshimiliego: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by Random75: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by G12(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Browse through Fiverr to see services people are offering and find one that you are good at.

I created my first account and made earned a few bucks until a disgruntled client I was trying to help left me a fair review that affected my rating. Seeing the potential in the five dollar site, I opened another account and this time it was even more properly set up, and I've been doing well. I'm offering writing gigs and my 5 star ratings are glowing on my profile, I love them. What I do dese days is, when delievering my gig, I let the client know they can ask me to make coreection if not satisfied with the result that will earn me 5 star rating. Some have asked for corrections and even given me a tip thereafter. I have neva gotten anything less than 5 star in my ratings, I believe that will attract my clients.

Mind you, do a proper research on any gig you are interested in offering on fiverr, check profiles of successful people offering similar gig and try to fig anything that make them stand out.

N:B: typed from my fone, sorry for any blunders
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by freetowns: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
G12:
Browse through Fiverr to see services people are offering and find one that you are good at.

I created my first account and made earned a few bucks until a disgruntled client I was trying to help left me a fair review that affected my rating. Seeing the potential in the five dollar site, I opened another account and this time it was even more properly set up, and I've been doing well. I'm offering writing gigs and my 5 star ratings are glowing on my profile, I love them. What I do dese days is, when delievering my gig, I let the client know they can ask me to make coreection if not satisfied with the result that will earn me 5 star rating. Some have asked for corrections and even given me a tip thereafter. I have neva gotten anything less than 5 star in my ratings, I believe that will attract my clients.

Mind you, do a proper research on any gig you are interested in offering on fiverr, check profiles of successful people offering similar gig and try to fig anything that make them stand out.

N:B: typed from my fone, sorry for any blunders
Bro contact me ASAP. I saw ur post on a topic and we should talk business. fuhrerglobal@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by ayplus80(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
if you want to make more money visit www.make125kpermonth.com/free.html
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by ayplus80(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
self mini importation and make more money check here www.make125kpermonth.com
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by mrolumose: 2:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Honestly, Blogging, Affiliate marketing and Others are great options to make money online, but the problem is there are a lot of technicalities involved that if you wrongly apply, you will end up with no penny.

I have been a blogger since 2012, it took the grace of God to survive, even though we are now doing fine.

Recently I came across a company from the US, which makes it easier for anybody to earn money online, as much as few thousand dollars a month. They pay via payoneer Mastercard which can be withdrawn at any local ATM point.

They are eager to have more partners in this country, who is willing to join the first set of beneficiaries?

I will be willing to share info with anyone who is interested.

Whatsapp me: 07030091006
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money by G12(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
freetowns:

Bro contact me ASAP. I saw ur post on a topic and we should talk business. fuhrerglobal@gmail.com

I got your PM and have replied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.