Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

N500k, 50X100 Plots In The Elebu Area, Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / N500k, 50X100 Plots In The Elebu Area, Ibadan (607 Views)

How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? / A Standard Plot Of Land (60 X 100) is For Sale @elebu Area, Ibadan, Oyo State / To Let: 3 Bedroom Flat Tiled All With 3T/B In Basorun Area, Ibadan With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N500k, 50X100 Plots In The Elebu Area, Ibadan by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 18, 2015
I spent a considerable amount of time, effort and resource around the Elebu, Arinkinsin, Alaska area of Ibadan in the past 3 weeks.

I do not claim to be an expert and you will need to do your own individual due diligence.

That being said, the Surveyor that did some services for me is aware of some land in the area that they surveyed and have plotted for 50X100 plots that is available for sale. The plots are going for N500k each.

His name is Demola and the phone number is 08092441346. I ask that only serious buyers contact him.

Most that know me know I always pressure sellers to include details of stuff for sale like surveys, pictures, etc but I can assure you that this sale is for people on the ground that can go and take a look. You really want to go on the aground and look for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 2 Days Heavy Rainfall In Eket In Akwa Ibom State, Se / For Sale : Newly Built Estate Of 10 Units Of 5-bedroom / 6 Blocks Of Flats At Ikotun For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.