Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! (2190 Views)

Cubot H2 One Of The Best Phone With 4g Service / Cubot Dinosaur 4g Lte, 3gb, 16gb, 5.5", 4150mah / In Praise Of The Cubot H2 (best Budget Phone Ever?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by shrek4(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2015
UNBELIEVABLE but true.

Pay less on selected Cubot Smartphones online and throughout the store.

On Wednesday April 1st from 10am to 1pm, you'll have the opportunity to buy any of the selected smartphone models at INCREDIBLE prices.

X9 - 30k

S308 - 27k

S200 - 23k

No, its not April Fools' gimmick!!!

To REGISTER for the flash sale, follow this link: http://cubot.com.ng/store/account/register?

Dont miss out on this.

Re: Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by grinface98(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Wanna get Cubot x9 dis month but I'm a bit skeptical about the product. I need ur honest opinion sir. Is it worth a shot?
Re: Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by shrek4(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
grinface98:
Wanna get Cubot x9 dis month but I'm a bit skeptical about the product. I need ur honest opinion sir. Is it worth a shot?

Highlights

Cubot X9 is the slimmest mobile phone with space Titanium alloy as a new flagship. It come with a 5inch HD IPS/LTPS LCD with multi-touch capacitive panel. 2GB ultra speed RAM with 16GB eMMC ROM, 13MP rear camera with Sony stacked CMOS, closed loop motor lock you aim.

5.0inch IPS capacitive touch screen, 1280x720 pixels
MTK6592M Cortex A7 Octa core CPU, 1.4GHz
Android 4.4 OS, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Dual Cameras, 8.0MP front camera, 13.0MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus
Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (Micro SIM + Nano SIM card)
Support 3G/GPS/WIFI/Bluetooth/Hotspot
Networking: 2G:GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz; 3G:WCDMA850/2100MHz
Re: Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by shrek4(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2015
grinface98:

I think you shld also know that the X9 is an iPhone6 equipment @ a budget price...

Its a fantastic product. Am sure you won't regret buying it.... have you registered yet?

Re: Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by shrek4(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Did you know...
The CUBOT S200 has a 3300mAH battery and an efficient 1.4 GHz quad core processor, this is enough to last you all day even with the most intensive use.

Don't miss this opportunity to buy this amazing smartphone for only N23,000.
Register now for the flash sale coming up on Wednesday April 1 from 10am - 1pm.

http://cubot.com.ng/store/account/register
Re: Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by shrek4(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Don't miss out on this offer... Registration is still open.... Take advantage....
Re: Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by shrek4(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Did you know...

The CUBOT Nigeria online store is powered by Interswitch/GTPay? This means all transactions on the store are carried out over the Interswitch network! Therefore doing business with us is as secure as using your own bank branch!

On Wednesday April 1st from 10am to 1pm you'll have the opportunity to buy any of our CUBOT smartphone models at INCREDIBLE prices.

X9 - 30k, S308 - 27k, S200 - 23k!!!

REGISTER for the flash sale now. http://cubot.com.ng/store/account/register?
Re: Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by shrek4(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Did you know...

Only those of who register for the flash sales will receive the special coupons to buy any of our CUBOT smartphone models at INCREDIBLE prices.

X9 - 30k
S308 - 27k
S200 - 23k!!!

REGISTER for the flash sale now.
http://cubot.com.ng/store/account/register?
Re: Payless In The Cubot Smartphones Flash Sales! by shrek4(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Are you thinking of getting a new smartphone? Look no further! The CUBOT range of smartphones offers oustanding value and features at a budget price - from the X9 which is an iPhone6 equivalent, through the S308 with 2GB RAM/16GB ROM to the S200 with a powerful 3300mAH battery, you can't go wrong with a CUBOT smartphone. On Wednesday April 1 from 10am - 1pm you'll have the opportunity to buy any of our models at deep discounts...Register now on:
http://cubot.com.ng/store/account/register
Online store is powered by interswitch
Free mystery gift to 1st hundred buyers
Register NOW and SHARE with your friends and family!

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Tab For Sell / Best Root Apps For Rooted Android Phones / Download: Top 10 Best Android Games In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.