Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Should a 17 years Old Use Anti-Aging Creams? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should a 17 years Old Use Anti-Aging Creams? (1315 Views)

Sole Distributor Of Organic 100% Herbal Skin Care Products! Make Your Own Creams / Anti-aging : Uses Of Orange Peels To The Skin. / Which Of This Creams Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should a 17 years Old Use Anti-Aging Creams? by vinna(f): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-X7SUS_MSx7c/VQb0rBxAyII/AAAAAAAAOe8/WDVkZGTdm-M/s1600/KYLIE%2BJENNER%2BENDORSES%2BANTI-WRINKLE%281%29.png%22%20alt=%22kylie%20jenner%20endorses%20anti%20wrinkle%20nip+fab%20organics%20by%20melvee%22%3E[/img]

17 years old Kylie Jenner was recently named the new brand ambassador for NIP+FAB, a US based skin care line widely known for their awesome anti-aging products. And her favorite product out of the skincare line seem to be the Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix Cream.

Kylie Jenner has been reportedly using the product and when she shared a photo of it on Instagram, some of her followers were quick to show their displeasure for a 17 year old using an anti-aging product.

Read below some of the comments on Kylie Jenner's instagram page after she posted the Nip+Fab Viper Venom wrinkle fix cream;

"Really confused as to why 17 year old Kylie Jenner is the ambassador for an anti-wrinkle line #nipandfab ..."

"When I was 17 I was in high school enjoying my youth and eating whatever I wanted.. she's worried about wrinkles?!"

I personally think the company Nip+Fab is being dishonest to their customers by using a 17 years old who has no sign of wrinkle in endorsing an anti-wrinkle product.

What is your view on this? Should a teenager be concerned about wrinkles or aging skin? Is our generation becoming to narcissistic?

For more skin care tips, reviews and news visit [url="http://www.organicsbymelvee.com/"]Organics by MelVee[/url]
Re: Should a 17 years Old Use Anti-Aging Creams? by vinna(f): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

First Pant Made From Hair / Beautiful Ankara Aso Ebi Styles, Wedding Dresses, Ankara Mermaid, Evening Gowns / Check This Beautiful Lady-slippers (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.