Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

See This Caucasian Transformation. . - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See This Caucasian Transformation. . (2707 Views)

Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. / Rate This Caucasian Please / Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Caucasian Transformation. . by barcaboi(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
check out the before and after pictures of a caucasian I collected from a woman that had no time to watch the dog due to travelling. ......it got infected with ticks and the hair had to be shaved..got injured in the process....before (with purple) and after picture after just a month.....the ribs too has been filled after a month of fish and fish gut

Re: See This Caucasian Transformation. . by chucky234(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2015
This is wickedness, who did this to that innocent CO ?

1 Like

Re: See This Caucasian Transformation. . by barcaboi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
chucky234:
This is wickedness, who did this to that innocent CO ?
I tire sef but he's in good hands...I was almost discouraged to take him but happy I did....
Re: See This Caucasian Transformation. . by chucky234(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
barcaboi:

I tire sef but he's in good hands...I was almost discouraged to take him but happy I did....
Thank you for accepting her, love and care for her the best way you can.
Re: See This Caucasian Transformation. . by barcaboi(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
chucky234:
Thank you for accepting her, love and care for her the best way you can.
tnks jare; I'll do that.....he's a male though. ..winks

(1) (Reply)

6month Old American Pitbull Terrier Available. / I Need A Local Male Dog In Ikorodu / What Specie Of Dog Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.