Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Where Are All The Nigerian Men In America? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are All The Nigerian Men In America? (474 Views)

Cougar Dating In Nigeria(olderwomen Interested In Dating Younger Men In Nigeria) / Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx / Are Nigerian Men Bad Toasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are All The Nigerian Men In America? by liltiger: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2009
I posted this on Nairalist already but figured there would be more traffic on nairaland dating zone, so here goes:

If you are a goodlooking, gainfully employed, serious minded Nigerian man RESIDING IN THE STATES, preferably in the North East, respond to this.
Please, married men, jokers, fraudsters and other dodgy characters are NOT welcome. Thanks.

I can't help you with "kpali" and i'm not rich, so if that's what you are looking for, save yourself the dissappointment.
That being said, i know i'm still gonna get loads of spam, but heck, i guess it's worth a shot.

Send me an email and if you come off as an intelligent individual, worth my time, i'll respond.

Pity i have to resort to this, cos i'm too busy to go for all those nipro meetings and mixers;
and yes it has to be a naija man. I am not that open minded, i have enough on my plate at the moment,
and couldn't be bothered with bridging any cultural divide.

Hope to meet a decent man who is considering settling down in the near future. If we don't click, no problem.
We would have at least, both gained a friend.

Aight, waiting for that lucky man.

PS: Must be between 28- 35 years and preferably not less than 5feet10.

Cheers,
Medu
email address : may.oma@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl / Where Is Topup? / Sugar Mummy Neede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.