Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Agriculture, My Only Way Out - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture, My Only Way Out (1442 Views)

Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video / How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) / Agriculture: My View, My Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture, My Only Way Out by holycrown7(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Let me first salute the hands that have been working all these while, they have being improve lives of Nigerians. Please am in need of an agriculturist in Akure or the environs who will not mind help me with a piece of land to start my farming, I want to go into farming work, and all effort to get piece of land to fulfill my dream is not working well, and this is because of my financial status, I will always be grateful to anyone who can help me out of this mess. My dream is to start with cassava and maize farming. Contact me on 07033859661 or holycrown9000@gmail.com. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by korede101(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
please meet people in ijare area of akure north or akure south ilara mokin, igbara oke ibule these are the places you can get land for farming and not in Akure town ...those land in akure town are melt for housing and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by FarmTech(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
My friend I share similar interest with you. If you can get a land close to a river, you can cultivate during the dry season. I'm about doing the same.
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by akinvest(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Noted.
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2015
holycrown7:
Let me first salute the hands that have been working all these while, they have being improve lives of Nigerians. Please am in need of an agriculturist in Akure or the environs who will not mind help me with a piece of land to start my farming, I want to go into farming work, and all effort to get piece of land to fulfill my dream is not working well, and this is because of my financial status, I will always be grateful to anyone who can help me out of this mess. My dream is to start with cassava and maize farming. Contact me on 07033859661 or holycrown9000@gmail.com. THANKS

Check my signature and contact me.
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by holycrown7(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks alot for your response. I ve check Ijare, Irese, Aaye, Ilara, Ilere and the likes, I just need a contact person who can link me with someone in this areas. On irrigation, I am ready to farm all year round if I get a land. I am ready to partner with land owner if possible. I need a piece of land, buying or rent will require cash, but now my financial state make that hard. I need a land I will pay for later as soon as I have the cash.....
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Agriculture is the only way out.
Keep working at it and you will succeed.
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by OLAMIMO12(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
@op.......pls start small. And expand more nd more. this wl help a lot. dont take loan at this stage. interest free or not. you cant avoid mistakes. try to learn each time you do.
More of these later.......happy farming
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by jethro2: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
holycrown7:
You ve got to move out of your comfort zone.
Nothing good come easy.
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by hotmas911(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2015
jethro2:

You ve got to move out of your comfort zone.
Nothing good come easy.
bitter truth!
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by holycrown7(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks be to all that contribute to this, so happy that I know thing will still get better.
Re: Agriculture, My Only Way Out by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2015
holycrown7:
Thanks be to all that contribute to this, so happy that I know thing will still get better.

Call me, my farm is in Owo and I should be in akure this week.

Success

(1) (Reply)

Closed, thread ended / This Poultry Farm Is For Sale / Where Can I Find Indigo Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.