Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Opportunity For My Able Coppers Now And After D Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Opportunity For My Able Coppers Now And After D Service (1260 Views)

NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC / Have You ever Considered Settling Down In Ur PPA After D Service? / NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For My Able Coppers Now And After D Service by Afolayemi1: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2015
"My life Took A 180° Turn" Oriflame has changed me from just a University graduate into the Successful Lady I'm Today.
I don't know if u have heard abt Oriflame b4, but just to put u 2ru, and share my little experience wit u.
I know many people reading this won't believe it at first, but if you are motivated, you desire to be financially free once and for all, and you would like to know more information about this.
What is Oriflame? Oriflame is a Company from Sweden Came into Nigeria last year Oct, a Company with 3000000 Consultant and Operations in more than 60 Countries, was founded in 1967 by jonas and Robert af jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. Oriflame offers a leading business opportunity for people who want to Start making money the same day they join,and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions, Through their unique business concept - Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™ Oriflame Mission is to passionate abt fulfilling dreams. Through there unique business opportunity they want to empower you to achieve your own personal dreams, so that ultimately you can build the lifestyle you have always wanted. 3 major things: by buying Cosmetics at a cheap price, buy to Sell Product and gain profit, introduce 5 people and earns money direct from d Company. I don't know if u have hear abt Oriflame b4, but just to put u 2ru, and share my little experience wit u.
I know many people reading this won't believe it at first, but if you are motivated, you desire to be financially free once and for all, and you would like to know more information about this. Oriflame Mission is to passionate abt fulfilling dreams. Through there unique business opportunity they want to empower you to achieve your own personal dreams, so that ultimately you can build the lifestyle you have always wanted. 3 major things: by buying at a cheap price, buy to Sell Product and gain profit, introduce 5 people andn earns direct from d Company. Registration fees is just #1200 and buy goods worth of #8700. 6%= 5,459 per month, 9%, 12%, 15%, when u get to 21%=#120,000 per month and cash award of #150,000. More Consultant Are Needed
Re: Opportunity For My Able Coppers Now And After D Service by Afolayemi1: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Whatsapp available

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For My Able Coppers Now And After D Service by Afolayemi1: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Afolayemi1 post=31741448] "My life Took A 180° Turn" Oriflame has changed me from just a University graduate into the Successful Lady I'm Today.
I don't know if u have heard abt Oriflame b4, but just to put u 2ru, and share my little experience wit u.
I know many people reading this won't believe it at first, but if you are motivated, you desire to be financially free once and for all, and you would like to know more information about this.
What is Oriflame? Oriflame is a Company from Sweden Came into Nigeria last year Oct, a Company with 3000000 Consultant and Operations in more than 60 Countries, was founded in 1967 by jonas and Robert af jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. Oriflame offers a leading business opportunity for people who want to Start making money the same day they join,and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions, Through their unique business concept - Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™ Oriflame Mission is to passionate abt fulfilling dreams. Through there unique business opportunity they want to empower you to achieve your own personal dreams, so that ultimately you can build the lifestyle you have always wanted. 3 major things: by buying Cosmetics at a cheap price, buy to Sell Product and gain profit, introduce 5 people and earns money direct from d Company.Registration fees is just #1200 and buy goods worth of #8700. 6%= 5,459 per month, 9%, 12%, 15%, when u get to 21%=#120,000 per month and cash award of #150,000. More Consultant Are Needed. 08034298412 whatsapp available. Gmail afolayemi1.ao@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For My Able Coppers Now And After D Service by harbayo20(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
NOT EVERYBODY IS AWARE OF THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY OPENED TO NIGERIANS WHO CRAVE FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
Do You Know That A Token Of N6,600 Can Make You Get All What You've Ever Wanted In Life!!...I'm leaking this out to the serious minded peoples here,what N6,600 can offer you;
With N6,600 you're assured of;
#A Reasonable income without selling of any product!
# Being the one in position to recommend 2 of your people for free $1000(over 170,000) empowerment packages.
# Learning any type of trade &skill acquisition you so wished for!
# Owning a house already built on our organization's land!
# Being awarded with a brand new customized Apple i-pad/HP laptop from our corporate partners!
# Being awarded with brand new Hyundai elantra car(2014 model)
We've so many evidences we are ready to show off to the world for them to be financially freed!...You could also visit my Facebook timelines to see different testimonies!....
WhatsApp/call 08181815589 for enquiries and how to register!
Re: Opportunity For My Able Coppers Now And After D Service by Afolayemi1: 12:08pm On May 10, 2015
A brief introduction about my multimillion dollar business!

Oriflame is one of the fastest growing Beauty Companies which uses The Direct-Selling Model.

Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money from Day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business concept –

Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™.

Oriflame is present in more than 60 countries, of which they are the market leader in more than half. Oriflame has its origin in Sweden with corporate offices in Switzerland.

We offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products as well as a unique opportunity to join our sales force and start your own business.
08034298412, whatsapp always on lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help !!! / Checkout NYSC 'allowee' For Different States In Nigeria.. Some States Funny / Funny Headlines As Corp Members Await Payment Of April's Allawie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.