Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Irritating Boy On The Bus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Irritating Boy On The Bus (654 Views)

Conversation Between A Girl And A Boy On Valentine's Day / Some Irritating Bbm & Facebook. updates.. / Photo Fun: Goodluck Jonathan Riding With Charly Boy On His Bike? (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irritating Boy On The Bus by femzy(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2009
A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ”If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I’d be a little bull.”
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ”If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.”

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ”What if your dad was a drunk and your mom was a prostitute?!”
The kid smiles and says, ”I would be a bus driver!”

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Action ! / My First Time Ever! / Jon Stewart Humiliates And Exposes Cnbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.