Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1399 Views)

What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy / The Best Drug To Fight Pneumonia Plsssssssssss / The Best Drug For Malaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
hi . . . . Fellow nairalanders . .i wanna knw the best drug to burn fats with minimal side effects . . .
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Try exercise bro..but for the drug Part..it you take tramadol for 1 month..even your parents won't recognize u again
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Igwevalentine:
Try exercise bro..but for the drug Part..it you take tramadol for 1 month..even your parents won't recognize u again
does it work 4 weight loss?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Exercise still remain the best option..tramadol have side effect won't advice you to use it...and weather ure head fit carry am
Re: . by modath(f): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
@OP,
Tramadol is a pain killer,don't kill your organs.

www.myfitnesspal.com will help set you on the right path.
Re: . by Jochebed7(f): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
please listen to reason. avoid drugs for weight loss. they do more harm than good in the long run. a lifestyle change is what you need. eat less, exercise more
Re: . by fiquo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
@op you can order for a pack of Clean 9. it's a 9day weight management program and you can lose up to 15kg with minimal workout routine. whatsapp 08160074667

Re: . by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Igwevalentine:
do u wan to destroy d op's system tramadol is a disaster avoid it asap
Re: . by danmention: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Just do exercises
Re: . by omicron(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2015
shiizzy:
hi . . . . Fellow nairalanders . .i wanna knw the best drug to burn fats with minimal side effects . . .the rate @ which i'm gaining weight is unbearable . .last yr (ending) i weighed 90kg . .now i'm 100kg . .and i'm still 18

There is no short cut to lifestyle changes bro.

Join a gym. Exercise regularly. Cut down on your calorie intakes, esp the in-between meals.

Discipline.
Re: . by patkalchi: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
The first thing you need to do is to determine to embrace a healthy lifestyle.

Eat 20% carbs
40% protein
30% Vegetables and fruits and the remaining 10% would be divided amount fat & oil, mineral salts.

Drink at least 4 litres of water everyday.

Also enroll in a gym if you cannot workout at home alone.

To get more tips on how to lose weight, you can like this page on facebook: xcess fat must go

Have fun losing weight and embracing a healthier lifestyle

1 Like

Re: . by networkgenuis: 1:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Try slimming/weight loss coffee, believe me it works.

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny Outrageous Cure To Ailments / Philipino Doctor Discovers Solution That Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Minutes / Medical Report From A Government Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.