Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? (1021 Views)

Upload Your Best Picture Without Make-ups. Team-natural-beauty / 2015 World Most Handsome Guy With The Best Colour Combo Make Ups / 7 Essential Tips To Look Attractive Without Make-ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by SmartFaces(f): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
We live in a society where common among ladies are wonderfully sketched make ups, beautifully painted faces, updated fashions and trends. All of those are good but what baffles me is the illusion that comes with it in the minds of these ladies.

Illusion 1... that they are not beautiful without make ups. but is it your make up that actually defines your beauty or your character and the quality of the content of your heart?

Illusion 2... that if they don't do all those they won't be invoke or accepted in the society. any person who does not accept the real you without all the make overs and fashion, will that person truly appreciate you? Does he or she worth having you around?

Illusion 3... that they will not be attracted to men. Responsible men these days stay attracted to moderate looking girls and not the ones with wired makes overs
Annoyingly, you need to know what some of these girl do or go through just to stay on point. Isn't that funny?

The illusion counts on and you can add yours.

Conclusively, i believe a pretty lady needs no excessive make over to feel or look beautiful. If you are beautiful, you are beautiful and nobody can contend with that. If you feel less pretty and inferior, i suggest you work on your self esteem and boost your self worth.

What is your stand on this? Please no names calling, make this thread free and conducive for learning.
Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
A little bit of both...

1 Like

Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by SmartFaces(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Shezhawt post=31745506]A little bit of both...

thanks dear, why do you think it should be in little? how are you today?
Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by K9blunt(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
self esteem and a great deal of it.

but babe e no easy o, everything is wacked up, most of those responsible men you typed about still admire and go for the made up babes. it all has to do with mindset and the only people that can change it are people with self esteem and natural beauty. and it can start from you and me.

1 Like

Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by pearlyn(f): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
We need positive self esteem.and then men should learn to go for contents and not containers.i'm not saying a lady shld not dress n carry herself like a lady either.self esteem just makes you know make up is not all in all

1 Like

Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by SmartFaces(f): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
K9blunt:
self esteem and a great deal of it.

but babe e no easy o, everything is wacked up, most of those responsible men you typed about still admire and go for the made up babes. it all has to do with mindset and the only people that can change it are people with self esteem and natural beauty. and it can start from you and me.
Great girl. you are so so right. Our mind set... how you think of yourself on the inside determines greatly how people see you, handle you and appreciate you... which boils down to you self esteem.
You also know that what works for some girls don't work for others, so people must also know what works for them. how are you today? You done chop?
Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by Vivly(f): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Both Baby, Both.
Without confidence, you'll still look like an troll on make up.

1 Like

Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by K9blunt(f): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

Great girl. you are so so right. Our mind set... how you think of yourself on the inside determines greatly how people see you, handle you and appreciate you... which boils down to you self esteem.
You also know that what works for some girls don't work for others, so people must also know what works for them. how are you today? You done chop?
thanks Jane not yet o, I don't taya for nija routine foods o. you nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by SmartFaces(f): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Vivly:
Both Baby, Both.
Without confidence, you'll still look like an troll on make up.

Ma girls are talking! you know, i did not know there girls with positive thinking. that's nice to know.
your confidence will speak for you this week and always. Nice day.

1 Like

Re: Make Ups Or Possitive Self Esteem. What Do Girls Need? by SmartFaces(f): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
pearlyn:
We need positive self esteem.and then men should learn to go for contents and not containers.i'm not saying a lady shld not dress n carry herself like a lady either.self esteem just makes you know make up is not all in all
Thanks dearie.

(1) (Reply)

Refreshing Ankara Collection. / Ladies Stop Outrageous Headties In Church / When Rita Ora And Calvin Sdwas Barely Out O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.