Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? (4452 Views)

Popes Worship A Black Jesus In Private - Shocking Picture Evidence. / The Xtian 3 Headed God Is Pathetically Weak / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
mujahid1339:
you are all PAGANS even worse! pagans still believe in a one supreme being with their multiple deities you believe in three useless things.
it is better to have a pagan God who loved me unconditionally and can send his son to die for my sins than to believe in a useless moon god who does nothing but breed terrorist with the promise of a dirty heaven filled with some stinking Arab women to satisfy you guys sexual perversion.
Just check who you foolishly believe to be a messenger of god. A man who wickedly raped an innocent Aisha. Any sane human being will never be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
mujahid1339:
your bible clearly states only 144000 of his choosen people will make heaven,you will all rot in Hell with that false apostle,that demon of satan,deceiver pooaul the founder of your false faith.the orthodox sect of Islam is the ahl as-sunnah wa l-jamāʻah largest of all religious denominations of any religion in the world and Alhamdulillah they make up more than 90% of Muslims worldwide.the rest of what you emitted are nonsense as usual simply the usual straw-man argument.
On this one I won't argue with you because you obviously do not have any idea of what is written in the bible. There is a place for every christain in heaven and that is written clearly in the bible.
Meanwhile in Islam only one sect will be allowed into heaven in all the 72 sects in your silly religion set up by an Arab lunatic. Are you sure you are in the right sect?

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

On this one I won't argue with you because you obviously do not have any idea of what is written in the bible. There is a place for every christain in heaven and that is written clearly in the bible.

Where is the place?
where is the verse?
How many of you are going there?

Meanwhile in Islam only one sect will be allowed into heaven in all the 72 sects in your silly religion set up by an Arab lunatic. Are you sure you are in the right sect?

There are over 44000 sects of xtianity undecided
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by mujahid1339(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

if you aren't as daft as your 'holy' spirit you will see where I mentioned Orthodox
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by mujahid1339(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:
it is better to have a pagan God who loved me unconditionally and can send his son to die for my sins
and later spend your eternity in Hell.and which of your sins,or you mean the so-called original sin that's the shit your stupid faith is all about,the sin of an ignorant Adam biting an apple how loving and merciful of that vengeful bloodthirsty thing you call a 'god'.and at least show some little decency stop showing us intimate bedroom drawings of your parents,kid.

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
mujahid1339:
and later spend your eternity in Hell.and which of your sins,or you mean the so-called original sin that's the shit your stupid faith is all about,the sin of an ignorant Adam biting an apple how loving and merciful of that vengeful bloodthirsty thing you call a 'god'.and at least show some little decency stop showing us intimate bedroom drawings of your parents,kid.
why should I show some decency when that odi.otic lunatic defiled a little nine year old girl and encouraged his followers to do the same.
Is it not a thing of shame that an adult who claimed to be a prophet took and innocent girl and raped her.
May Gid bless that Jewish woman that poisoned the lunatic prophet. In this our generation Muhammed will be cooling off in jail for the evil he committed against humanity. Bunch evil moon god worshippers. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
mujahid1339:
if you aren't as daft as your 'holy' spirit you will see where I mentioned Orthodox
you are stupid to mention orthodox. No orthodox Christian believe in hat you are saying. You are in the wrong sect boy and you won't make it to your filthy heaven. Bunch of sexual Peverts.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:

Where is the place?
where is the verse?
How many of you are going there?

There are over 44000 sects of xtianity undecided
I don't have time for silly questions

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by mujahid1339(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:
why should I show some decency when that odi.otic lunatic defiled a little nine year old girl and encouraged his followers to do the same.
Is it not a thing of shame that an adult who claimed to be a prophet took and innocent girl and raped her.
May Gid bless that Jewish woman that poisoned the lunatic prophet. In this our generation Muhammed will be cooling off in jail for the evil he committed against humanity. Bunch evil moon god worshippers. You should be ashamed of yourself.
why are insulting your parents na,is it their fault they gave birth to an Imbecilè.and i taught you xtians believe jews will roast in hell,she poisoned him and yet lived for the next 4 years which were his most truimphant years on earth(unlike your god a petty theif whose only 'triumph' was riding a stolen donkey to Jerusalem and ending up hanged on a stick)and Islam was still established with his mission completed,that your god must be such a pathetic failure,a failure in its life and the afterlife.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastmessenger:

I don't have time for silly questions

Simply say that you have no answer to my question, shikena
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rilwon:

Simply say that you have no answer to my question, shikena
i Have all the answers to your questions but I see no need to give precious things to a dog. The word of God is precious.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
mujahid1339:
why are insulting your parents na,is it their fault they gave birth to an Imbecilè.and i taught you xtians believe jews will roast in hell,she poisoned him and yet lived for the next 4 years which were his most truimphant years on earth(unlike your god a petty theif whose only 'triumph' was riding a stolen donkey to Jerusalem and ending up hanged on a stick)and Islam was still established with his mission completed,that your god must be such a pathetic failure,a failure in its life and the afterlife.
Your are from a generation of the foolish. Any sane man knows that your father simply past on deception to you.
This is your prophet doing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Anas09: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmm, Rilwon and the rest. So u don't know Allah has daughters. Ok, type in google, Allah's daughters and hit enter and wait. Allah indeed has daughters, their names are Ai-Alat, Al-manat and Al-Uzza. Stupid Muslims. Who gave Mohuammed the Satanic verses? Is it not Manat? Google it if am lying.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Anas09: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why is it that anytime a sensible question is asked, this ragtad Muslims come up with imsults to troll the topic. The facts are so against you. Instead of doing a good job presenting facts to refute the claims, you turn to insults. So many are reading without commenting. We r deducing the truth. Keep up wif ur trolling.

1 Like

Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Anas09:
Hmmm, Rilwon and the rest. So u don't know Allah has daughters. Ok, type in google, Allah's daughters and hit enter and wait. Allah indeed has daughters, their names are Ai-Alat, Al-manat and Al-Uzza. Stupid Muslims. Who gave Mohuammed the Satanic verses? Is it not Manat? Google it if am lying.

Allah beget not nor was he begotten.

Yahweh is one of the 75 children of EL
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Allah beget not nor was he begotten.

Yahweh is one of the 75 children of EL
and am sure you know this El is the abrahamic god right? a borrowed concept from the canaanite pentheon and when isreal turned monotheic all d attributes of el were heaped on yahweh even el's consort (wife) asherah.

muhammed also took the concept of the abrahamic god el, adopted the arabic name allah which have been used before by meccan pegans tho.
Muhammeds concept were also from d old testament so these two dieties are more of a single deity misinterpreted and added to and given different portrayal.. at the background of all of it is the canaanite supreme god EL
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:

and am sure you know this El is the abrahamic god right?

I don't know, but I will like to know?
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:

and am sure you know this El is the abrahamic god right? a borrowed concept from the canaanite pentheon and when isreal turned monotheic all d attributes of el were heaped on yahweh even el's consort (wife) asherah.

muhammed also took the concept of the abrahamic god el, adopted the arabic name allah which have been used before by meccan pegans tho.
Muhammeds concept were also from d old testament so these two dieties are more of a single deity misinterpreted and added to and given different portrayal.. at the background of all of it is the canaanite supreme god EL

okay
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

I don't know, but I will like to know?
havent you read about the canaanite pentheon from whence the jews adopted their deity concept?
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
havent you read about the canaanite pentheon from whence the jews adopted their deity concept?

I have wink
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

I have wink
according to genesis which god revealed himself to abraham.. el or yahweh?
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by mujahid1339(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2015
lastmessenger:
I am from a generation of Imbecilés. Any person with an iota of sense knows that my father simply past on deception to me as learnt from that pig we follow Paul.
This is my drawing of my father raping my little sister just like my useless pathetic rapist god raped his own little mother
oww,I see you are so full of shame.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
according to genesis which god revealed himself to abraham.. el or yahweh?

I have a lot of problem with genesis, infact the bible as a whole....

Have you read "The Age ofreason" by thomas paine?
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

I have a lot of problem with genesis, infact the bible as a whole....

Have you read "The Age ofreason" by thomas paine?

You shouldn't have a problem with genesis cus the koran copied heavily from it...i will try and download it now. paine is a deist right?
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:

You shouldn't have a problem with genesis cus the koran copied heavily from it..

I don't think so, I believe the Quran correct most errors in the biblical genesis.

.i will try and download it now. paine is a deist right?

Yes.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

I don't think so, I believe the Quran correct most errors in the biblical genesis.
You do not think the quran copied from the book of genesis ?

Rilwon:
Yes.
just downloaded it.. the guy believes in life after death but yet condemns religion. life after death is still a concept of religion. . .
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
You do not think the quran copied from the book of genesis ?

Maybe. But the Quran account is more subtle that the biblical account

just downloaded it.. the guy believes in life after death but yet condemns religion. life after death is still a concept of religion. . .

You probably didn't read the book
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Maybe. But the Quran account is more subtle that the biblical account
Muhammed gave his own account of the story, or the way he wants the story to be or what he thought it should be.. Doesnt still change the fact he copied from genesis... Am sure your belief of the koran being more subtlr than the bible is because you are a muslim.. the christians believe bible to me more subtle you know.

Rilwon:
You probably didn't read the book
I just downloaded it on pdf format here are his words in the introduction I believe in one God and no more, and i hope for happiness after this life thats sounds like believing in life after death to me..

Anyway lets forget about the book and face our discussion above bro..smiley
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Muhammed gave his own account of the story, or the way he wants the story to be or what he thought it should be.. Doesnt still change the fact he copied from genesis... Am sure your belief of the koran being more subtlr than the bible is because you are a muslim.. the christians believe bible to me more subtle you know.

Though you dont believe the two accout, But if you are to choose between the two account, which makes more sense to you ?

I just downloaded it on pdf format here are his words in the introduction I believe in one God and no more, and i hope for happiness after this life thats sounds like believing in life after death to me..

Thats true, he believe in after life

Anyway lets forget about the book and face our discussion above bro..smiley
okay, av you obtain your PVC?
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by johnydon22(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Though you dont believe the two accout, But if you are to choose between the two account, which makes more sense to you ?
None they are both two accounts of the same story.

Rilwon:

Thats true, he believe in after life

okay, av you obtain your PVC?

lol am not interested in voting... have more scientific studies to do.
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by Rilwon: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
None they are both two accounts of the same story. lol am not interested in voting... have more scientific studies to do.

Okay
Re: Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? by lastmessenger: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
mujahid1339:
oww,I see you are so full of shame.
If a man shows up in front of your house with a nine year old girl as a wife and claim to be a prophet of god, will you believe him?
Yet you Muslims believe that a lunatic, sex addict, terrorist breeder, and a murderer is a prophet of God.
I will forever remain grateful for that Jewish woman that killed that idi.ot Muhammed. May God bless her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fear Of A 'god' Is The Beginning Of Stupidity / Types Of Thanksgiving / Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.