Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Balotelli Should Spend More Time On The Training Pitch Than On Instagram - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Balotelli Should Spend More Time On The Training Pitch Than On Instagram (429 Views)

Warri Wolves Invites Mario Balotelli To Play For Them / Queens Park Rangers Fans Staged A Bizarre Pitch Invasion After Relegation / Balotelli Is Not Doing Enough To Get Back Into The Italian Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Should Spend More Time On The Training Pitch Than On Instagram by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
[b]Balotelli hit out at his critics by posting a rant on instagram. Balotelli showed he has no time for critics:

"Do you know me? Did you ever talk to me, personally? Do you know what I've been through in my life?

"You just saw me play football on the pitch so, man, shut up."

The post is captioned: "For those with an easy judge without knowing s*** about others. Good night #idowhatiwant-remember!"

This comes after Jose Mourinho and Chelsea attacked Grame Souness and Jamie Carragher, two TV Pundits.

I complained about Jose Mourinho's reaction to TV Pundits in an earlier post. It was a wrong step and Chelsea posting a picture on instagram in support of their manager did not help the situation.

Balotelli used to play for Mourinho when Mourinho coached Inter Milan. Mourinho might have inspired Balotelli or he may not have. However, the closeness of the actions of Mourinho and Chelsea to that of Balotelli needs scrutiny.

Remember when fans of Real Madrid voted Luka Modric as the worst Real Madrid signing? After that, Luka Modric bounced back and became one of the most important players of the La Decima conquering Real Madrid side.

Balotelli should focus on his poor form than focusing on what critics have to say. If he spent more time on the training pitch than on social media, his form will improve and his online rants and posts will reduce.

Balotelli's one goal in 13 league games tells Balotelli is not doing well at Liverpool. Whether the critics say it or not. Brendan Rodgers prefers playing Sterling in his attack instead of Balotelli.

Balotelli should hit the training pitch and train to get his form back. He should worry less about the critics.

And, could players and coaches leave the critics alone.

http://footymail..com/2015/03/balotelli-should-spend-more-time-on.html[/b]

(1) (Reply)

All The Matches From The Top 5 Leagues Previewed And Predicted / Man Utd And Man City Battles For The Signature Of Palmeiras Star "GABRIEL JESUS" / EFL : Liverpool Vs Leeds United Today At 8:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.