Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo (5964 Views)

6 Reasons Ruggedman Is The Greatest Rapper In West Africa / Ruggedman Is Star Quest Anchorman / Please Can Somebody Tell Me Where Ruggedman Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by otobiloba1(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2009
there appears to be aa grand conspiracy against rugged man.i headrd some nu joints of illbliss' new album and he attacked ruggedman.

on one of the tracks he reffered to him as the head warmer guy,on another he said my lyrics pay pass baraje you no dey tire.these are just some few lines on and on he even made reference to talking to you by modenine and banky-w.

there seems to be a coallition of hip hop heads against ugged, ugged is in soup, ahhhhhhhh pele, oma se o.see how tables turn.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by khanye(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2009
paste the music link here if you have it! cool
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by otobiloba1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2009
it was played on hnic doc gees rap show on eko fm, i doubt if its on the internet yet
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by tosinaded(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2009
heard it also!!!
illbliss is a fool, him and mode9 are old and av no focus!!!!!
wetin rugged do illbliss
nothing.
but as it is, him and mode9 dey try use the same strategy!!!!
use ruggedman sell album.

was so disgusted when i heard the song!!!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by darequam(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2009
Okay now can somebody tell me who M.I Was refering to on Gbono feli feli,
I tell u it seems as if MI is walking with tha click disn rugged and very soon he'l av inn on the diss which could kill rugged patapata!
I just pray its not so cus i don't see how rugged can survive those 3together with only an album left.
RUGGED TILL I DIE SHA!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by otobiloba1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2009
mi was just making a kind of ego statement, more like fightin with the unknown(in advance at that)
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by khanye(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2009
Rugged don DIe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by abdurrazaq(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2009
I heard the song about a month ago also on HNIC Dr. G show on Raypower. Ruggedman may reply to all these attacks by subliminal disses (IMO) 'cos any direct diss may tanish the 'image' he has build for himself all these years undecided tongue

tosinaded@:

heard it also!!!
illbliss is a fool, him and mode9 are old and av no focus!!!!!
wetin rugged do illbliss
nothing.
but as it is, him and mode9 dey try use the same strategy!!!!
use ruggedman sell album.

was so disgusted when i heard the song!!!
How come Timaya also have something to say about Ruggedman? Timaya, is obvious, moving copies

Ruggedman is gradually killing himself with his Rugged mouth.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by khanye(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ abdurrazaq

WHat's it with TImaya and Rugged
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by darequam(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2009
Very soon it'l be
Mr Rugged vs 9ja best Mcs.
De post all the names u kno now,
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by abdurrazaq(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2009
Listen to Timaya Rap track on his latest album and get what I'm saying.
'Ruggedman say I no go fit rap . . . ' Why is Ruggedman the challenger of Timaya again on whether he can rap or not embarassed
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by otobiloba1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2009
on a song i timayah's latest album he said rugged man said he couldn't rap.he(timayah) was rapping though.i guess they both had issues from way back
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by khanye(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2009
I tire for this Rugged Boy undecided
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by trhymes(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2009
If all Naija mc's are against Ruggedman, then that means he is the best, the chosen one.
Ruggedibaba Opomulero na still the best Naija rapper, MI is just a copy cat 'Kanye west style'.  cool
Mode 9 and co are also good but ruggedy still sound out.
HAVE YOU GUYS FORGOTTEN THAT ALL RUGGEDMAN'S RAP ARE ALWAYS CLEAR, YOU
GET TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY WELL UNLIKE MOST OTHER MC'S.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by stkris(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2009
can all these creeps quit hangin off of ruggedy baba's manliness. rugged man is a good rapper n thats it. he has good delivery

n makes sense. illbliss will never surpass mediocre status, so who cares
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by dplo(m): 12:17am On Jan 18, 2009
@ t-rhymes
you are right,but somebody needs to tell ruggedy he is doing much of criticizing to other artistes,which could only get him nothing but enemity
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by GucciBabe(f): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2009
ruggedman is so annoying, cant remember the last time he made a hit track mehn
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by shollyaj(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2009
All na Music marketing Strategies,
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by ajayi1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2009
See wahala!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by dejiariyo: 1:37am On Jan 19, 2009
illblis dissing rugged man is not a thing of now,they have being having issues way back since 2005/6 when rugged made a comment about Ibo boy issues,the track U GO WOUND was actually directed to ruggedman same as the IBOBOY track.
and u guys saying illblis is mediocre maybe u shud try and rebooth ur brains cos nas actually picked illblis reocrd as the best in his award category,u guys forget things easily.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by asha80(m): 1:50am On Jan 19, 2009
@dejiariyo
I might understand U GO WOUND being directed at ruggedman but IBO BOY track U might help me out here as rugged is also an igbo boy.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by dejiariyo: 2:11am On Jan 19, 2009
@asha
do u actually listen to the lyrics of songs or u looking at the title,the whole song was a decoy and its brought a reply from rugged which was on his last album and thats why illbliss did that u Go wound song.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by tmoney11(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2009
The industry have gone beyond what this people are thinking. The rest artist are making money they are busy doing beef track. there will be a time they we remove boyz from men.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by bjpumpin(f): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2009
i also heard the track on hnic doc gee, if rugged passes all this subliminals test then he would gain my respect as a real hiphop head. yall shouldnt forget that illbliss is on notorious big's level, i just hope this would give the true hiphop heads more naija classic hiphop materials. can yall imagine rugged replying death blow,? rugged replying illbliss subliminals, modenine replying ruggeds reply to death blow 2. naija hiphop is finally taking over
big ups to hnic for showcasing the illbliss album. the ibo boy lp. now i got myself hooked to eko fm and raypower whenever hnic is on air. thank God eko fm is online if not peeps in london wouldnt have been able to hear hnic hiphop shows .hnic respect!

@olayokun and khanye
una dey sleep ni? .make una come talk for this topic o,  olayokun where u at ??
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by khanye(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2009
t-rhymes:

If all Naija mc's are against Ruggedman, then that means he is the best, the chosen one.
Ruggedibaba Opomulero na still the best Naija rapper, MI is just a copy cat 'Kanye west style'. cool
Mode 9 and co are also good but ruggedy still sound out.
HAVE YOU GUYS FORGOTTEN THAT ALL RUGGEDMAN'S RAP ARE ALWAYS CLEAR, YOU
GET TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY WELL UNLIKE MOST OTHER MC'S.

Did i hear you say M.I is a copy cat U must be a fool for saying that. Rugged Raps in pidgeon and i think that's why you understand and like him.

For you to understand what mode, Illbliss & M.I is saying nah wahala for you. You believe and live in wackness grin

RUggHead cant match any of those guyz. Did'nt wanna comment on this shit again but your comment nah Shit!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by bennyblak: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2009
heard the iLLBLISS records on Dr Gee s show on eko fm. The songs are called CHANGE (produced by Mi) And EVERYBODY MOVE (produced by French hiphop producer DJ Excellence). He was actually on the show premiering his soon to be released album titled DAT IBO BOY. Personally i feel ILLBLISS holds a classic rap cd in his hands. i was opportuned to sit with dude during some of his mixing sessions and he really doesnt appear to me like a trouble maker. he had a lot of optimistic things to say about rap artists in Nigeria, although u cant tell a man's heart from the outside. Dude is the funniest cat i ever met cos his sense of humour is out of this world. One sure thing is that if dude took shots at Ruggedman, then its for a reason, definitely not a marketing strategy for selling cds. I believe he is smarter than that. He has a lot of respect from fellow rappers and artists in the business, and he wouldnt soil his hands with the same mud rugged and mode got on their hands. In his words, its been a great year for rap music and he wants to be remembered as one of the true pioneers for naija rap music. dudes need to get off these forums and find something more constructive to do or talk about, instead of instigating beef and if Ruggedman has issues with these rappers, he should squash cos for real , he may not match the firepower they hold, we need peace in this business.
Big Ups
B.Blak
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by toluwalomo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2009
Beef in hip hop goes like a sock in a shoe.

Rugged took Eedris out of the game.

Now it is time to take him out.

Hip Hop is unlike any other genre out there.

If you do not upgrade your art and remain on point, you get TOOK.

Rugged is not deaf, he cannot touch a Mode 9, MI or even a Bliss on a track.

Like Jay-Z said "gracefully bow out" your time don pass.

We appreciate what you did for Hip Hop but that was then this is NOW.
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by bjpumpin(f): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2009
@tolu
real talk!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by javalove(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2009
Ehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E don happen.

Shebi i tell una say this guy don meet him waterloo!!!

He is a wack fool!!!!

Let him reply Ilbliss now and tell him the same old story he has been telling modenine

u r broke or wild like a baboon under the moon!!!

ode oshi wack fool.

with his oblong head and smelling unwashed head warmers

I want to see this guy out f the game before april oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He's spoiling our hiphop for us!!
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by khanye(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2009
toluwalomo:

Rugged is not deaf, he cannot touch a Mode 9, MI or even a Bliss on a track.

Like Jay-Z said "gracefully bow out" your time don pass.

hmmm . . . . . . .

word!

javalove:

ode oshi wack fool.

with his oblong head and smelling unwashed head warmers

Haba Java, Take Em Eazzy now cool
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by skingo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2009
an where is your modenine as of today? whats his budget for his album, video shoots? behve urself. dullards
Re: Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo by javalove(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2009
mad man skingo is at it again.

wai is ur own always money money money about artistes?

man u r sooo pathetic?

we talking skills here and of course ur darling rughead and maggi sauce licking kid aint in the league of the skillful.

ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Of Roddy Ricch DJ Mix / Bizzy Body Remix Ft Wierd Mc / Ojb Jezreel's Searching Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.