Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nitendo Wiimote (controller) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Nitendo Wiimote (controller) (716 Views)

In Dire Need Of A Nitendo Wii / Protect Ur PS3, PS4 Xbox360 & Xbox One Controller With Uni Thumb Grips N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by kennedyugo: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Please I will love to get a good and working Nitendo wiimote controller. If you know how I can get one, please do contact me.
Thanks
Re: Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by Leopantro: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
it's sold for 2-4k at Oshodi in Lagos state. I recommend you buy a Wii mote plus and a nunchuck.

if you have sofmodded it, I have 31 games for the Wii in wbfs format for sale
Re: Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by kennedyugo: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ok. Thanks. Do you know if they can ship to the east?. However I only need the wiimote (good one) for something else, not for gaming.

Leopantro:
it's sold for 2-4k at Oshodi in Lagos state. I recommend you buy a Wii mote plus and a nunchuck.
if you have sofmodded it, I have 31 games for the Wii in wbfs format for sale
Re: Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by Leopantro: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
what's your location?
Re: Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by kennedyugo: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Leopantro:
what's your location?
Owerri.
Sorry for late response.
Re: Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by Leopantro: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennedyugo:

Owerri.
Sorry for late response.

i have three. could sell you one but i'm interested in what you want to use it for.
i'm also in your location and you can't find it anywhere in that town . the closest place is the happy bite building in port harcourt close to Air force
Re: Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by kennedyugo: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Leopantro:

i have three. could sell you one but i'm interested in what you want to use it for.
i'm also in your location and you can't find it anywhere in that town . the closest place is the happy bite building in port harcourt close to Air force

OK. I'll be grateful. I want to use it to experiment on interactive whiteboard. The wiimote can make any white surface act as an interactive whiteboard for presentation and stuffs.
Re: Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by Leopantro: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennedyugo:

OK. I'll be grateful. I want to use it to experiment on interactive whiteboard. The wiimote can make any white surface act as an interactive whiteboard for presentation and stuffs.

i didn't have a clue what you were talking about until i watched this video, after that i was most impressed. i so love DIY projects. check for my BB pin on my profile page, you can pick up on saturday for N2500. will order more wii motes by next month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5EvhHy7eQ
Re: Nitendo Wiimote (controller) by kennedyugo: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Leopantro:

i didn't have a clue what you were talking about until i watched this video, after that i was most impressed. i so love DIY projects. check for my BB pin on my profile page, you can pick up on saturday for N2500. will order more wii motes by next month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5EvhHy7eQ

Exactly! I will construct the ir pen by myself.
I'll contact you. Let me install bbm. Don't use it much

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Monster For $ell / Hot Ps3 Games For Quick Sale / 3 Xbox 360 Cds For Give Away And Wireless Controller Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.