Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Online Dating, your opinion please.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Dating, your opinion please.... (614 Views)

Kilishi Supply In Lagos. Your Opinion Please. / .. / Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating, your opinion please.... by fancyupage(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
.........No, it is not our culture, it not in line with our religious beliefs, it is not suitable for cultured minds.......These excuses are myth and the reason is because, if you can do banking transactions online, approve of online degrees, believe in online shopping and accepts online religious services then online dating cannot be awkward. It is just a platform for you to meet, just like schools, religious houses, workplaces are platforms. What if your true love is searching online and you are not? A wise man will have streams of options.
Re: Online Dating, your opinion please.... by Dioxidane: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
fancyupage:
.........No, it is not our culture, it not in line with our religious beliefs, it is not suitable for cultured minds.......These excuses are myth and the reason is because, if you can do banking transactions online, approve of online degrees, believe in online shopping and accepts online religious services then online dating cannot be awkward. It is just a platform for you to meet, just like schools, religious houses, workplaces are platforms. What if your true love is searching online and you are not? A wise man will have streams of options.

What exactly are you suggesting?
Re: Online Dating, your opinion please.... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

What exactly are you suggesting?
That you get a date, girlfriend or wife online, I guess that's obvious enough.
Re: Online Dating, your opinion please.... by Dioxidane: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
blogexpert:
That you get a date, girlfriend or wife online, I guess that's obvious enough.

I don't know how to... Can you introduce me to anyone?
Re: Online Dating, your opinion please.... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:

I don't know how to... Can you introduce me to anyone?
Perhaps you can catch one here;

(1) (Reply)

Youwin, Moving Ahead / Become An Associate Movie Distributor - No Capital Required / Scam Alert - Dont Send Your Bank Detailes To Any One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.